The change in decision

Sanyukta didn't know why she was being called to the visitor's lobby in the middle of the lecture in the next day,but nevertheless after taking permission she made her way towards the lobby hoping for the best.

After the principal informed about her attack to her guardians ,she had assumed the worse result out of this,which would be end of her studies at any time ;but to her relief her chachi assured her chacha has gone to abroad for a business deal and will return after a week .

That means she still has a week to think of a way to come out of this problem.

But since she was called unexpectedly to the lobby her fear has been raised to an extent.

Could it be possible her chacha has returned from abroad early? And is here to take an action against her?

Keeping the thoughts aside the moment she reached inside the lobby her forehead creased spotting Randhir at a corner.

What the hell is he doing here?

She opened her mouth to question him the same but her posture went rigid ,as soon as her gaze fell on Sanaya's father standing at a distance ,followed by a miserable sanaya clinging to her father's chest ,sobbing.

"Sanaya? Tum ro kyun rahi ho.?"

Her tone sounded concerned which she actually was.

She didn't care if her sole enemy and Sanaya' s father was there ,all she could see how vulnerable Sanaya was.

Sanaya lifted her head up from her father's chest and slowly turned to her and the next thing sanyukta knew she was being hugged tightly with sanaya resting her head on her shoulder.

"sanaya? Kya baat hai? Kuch hua hai.?"

Snyukta rubbed her back in utter confusion,when Sanaya's father came walking near her.

"sanyukta beta kaisi ho tum? Vo bas sanaya ko thoda time chahiye sab kuch absorb karne ke liye."

Sanyukta uppered her lashes to glare the man,then pulled sanyukta's face up cupping it with her hands.

"tum batao kya hua hai.?"

"sanyu,vo dad ne itne dino se mujhse ek baat chupake rakhi thi .aur mujhse har baar jhuth bolte rahe."

Sanaya chirped inbetween her sobs.

"kis bare me.?"

Sanyukta looked at her quizzically.

"sanyu,vo vo..Mom,dad ka divorce ho raha hai."

"kya.?"

"itni badi baat aur dad mujhe aaj bata rahe hain ,vo bhi mere itne puchne ke baad.

I can't believe ki mom aesa kuc h kar sakti hain."

"huh? Aunty ne kya kiya.?"

" sanyu,mom ne khud dad se divorce maanga hai,vo bhi kisliye? Kyunki dad ke manager ke sath unka affair hai."

Sanaya said bitterly,making sanyukta drop her hands from her face.

"sanaya ye sach nahi hai.tum jaanti ho aunty aesa kabhi nahi karengi.unki koi aur reason hogi,tumne baat ki unse.?"

"aur kya reason hogi sanyu? Mom ne khud kaha hai dad se ye baat ,aur dad khud itne dino se ye sehte aarahe hain vo bhi akele."

"sanaya don't jump in to conclusions.tumhe ek baar aunty se baat karni chahiye ,unka reson samajhna chahiye tumhe."

Sanyukta insisted.

"wohi toh beta mai kabse samjha raha hun sanaya ko,per vo zid pakad ke baithi hai."