The smiling romeo 😉

As fast as Sanyukta's lips crawled in to a smile,it vanished on registering his words in her mind.

"ye sab maine kiya tha.? "

He heard her muttering under her breath, and a chuckle escaped from his lips as he moved his face to her ear.

"kaha tha na handle ni kar paogi. "

"huh. Maine aesa Kuch ni kiya hoga, I know.

Tum.. Tum mujhe pareshan Karne ke liye aesa bol rahe ho. "

She stuttered avoiding meeting his gaze.

He departed himself from him as his phone buzzed in his pocket, which he received facing away from her.

Sanyukta closed her eyes to calm her irrational breathes down, instead the images of him kissing her cheeks, nose just few secs ago flashed in her mind.

(Ankhiyan de kol reh jaane de
Kehna hai jo keh jaane de…)

Suddenly the blur  images of her  doing the same to him laying over him too  appeared making her eyes snap open that instant.

(Tere khayalon mein beete yeh raatein
Dil mera maange ek hi dua)

"Kuch yaad agaya Kya.? "

Randhir's voice sounded curious, yet amusing and she found herself shaking head as a big no.

(Tu saamne ho aur karun main baatein
Lamha rahe yoon thehra hua)

"tumhara chehra dekh ke toh aesa lag ni raha hai.? "

He arched his brow leaning over her, putting both of his hands on the either sides of her head over the wall.

"Kuch.. Kuch yaad ni aya. "

"toh yaad Karti raho, aur bhi bahut Kuch interesting hua tha. "

He winked at her, before starting to leave the classroom, meanwhile she reminisced what she just remembered.

He wasn't lying, since she had actually done that.

That too on laying over him.

(Pehle toh kabhi yun mujhko na aisa kuch hua
Deewani lehron ko jaise saahil mila…)

"jab sab yaad ajaye tab backyard ajana  ,sab Wahin hain. "

Randhir called out without bothering to look back at her, and she mentally facepalmed herself.

(O… Ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga
Ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga)

The fact she did all those, and even worse he knew she remembered it, made her want to hid her face somewhere and never show up.

(O mere sohneya ve
Chhad saari galiyan main)

Randhir on reaching near the door glanced back at her, smiling widely at her embarrassed face as she kept on pressuring her mind to remember everything.

(Naal tere tur chaleya main
Le chal mujhko duniya se tu door)

Sanyukta roamed her eyes around the empty classroom now recalling from the moment  she was running with him following behind, to her fall and him catching her, enquiring about her injury ,caused her to bit her lip.

Randhir while passing through the hall kept watching her constantly through the number of windows, shaking head to herself, slapping her own forehead and he couldn't just stop his smile.

(Chori chori jad tenu takkeya main
Khud ko sambhal na sakeya main
Chadh gaya sajna tera yeh fitoor...)

On reaching the backyard he found all gathered around the bonfire, with some boys dancing on their own accord ,others just sitting around ;