Confession

Forcing his eyes to blink Randhir rushed towards where Sanyukta was laying ,en bent down on his knees pulling her frame up to his lap embracing her in his arms.

"Sanyukta.? "

He rubbed her palms, patted her cheeks in order to gain her conscious, but she laid unmoving, non responding ,much to his dismay.

He gulped patting her cheeks once again, wiping away the blood from her nose, her lips, then stared at her face blankly before pulling her up and hugging her tightly.

Wounding both of his arms around her frame he couldn't control himself anymore, en tears rolled down to his cheeks.

Suddenly the last day he had pushed her away with his curt words appeared in front of his eyes, and a sob escaped from his lips.

His sobs came to an abrupt halt hearing a whimper that came out from Sanyukta's lips, thus he tried to pull his head to look at her face  ,only to be stopped by Sanyukta.

"rehne do.

Aese hi rehne do. "

Sanyukta murmured in a weak voice resting her head on his shoulder, inhaling a sharp breath.

Randhir gulped caressing her hair with relief flooding his aching chest, while Sanyukta continued.

"Tum aye.

Gussa khatam hogaya tumhara.?

Vo bas sorry bol raha tha, aur Kuch nahi. "

A drop of tear fell from his eye with his hands caressing her back continuously, and Sanyukta heard him sobbing.

"sorry.

Tumhare calls answer na karne ke liye. "

Sanyukta's face squeezed in pain her whole body was throbbing with, then forced her eyes to open with a bit difficulty.

"Fikr mat Karo, mai kahin nahi jaa rahi hun.

Itni jaldi tumhara pichha chhod dun, itni weak dushman nahi hun mai. "

"Good.

Kyunki wese bhi mai tumhe kahin jaane nahi dene wala."

Came his quick retort.

"suno abhi chalte hain, baad me bhi baat kar sakte hain na.? "

He added trying to pick her up, but she remained adamant refusing to lift her head up from his shoulder.

"Nahi.

Hum aese hi baat karte hain, phir chance mile ya na mile. "

She murmured in a low voice.

"shut up.

Abhi bhi tumhara bak-bak band ni hua hai. "

He snapped.

"ek baat bataun?

Shadi ke baad change hogaye ho shekhawat. "

Achhe wale hi bol rahi hun. "

She added quickly with a light chuckle.

"per tum bahut buri ho.

Ek din ke liye dur raha aur dekho Kya halath bana rakhi hai apni. "

He complained.

"usko meri jarurat thi.

Phir bhi mai Uske liye Kuch ni kar paayi,mere hi aankhon ke Samne...."

She paused gulping making him alert.

"aankhon ke Samne Kya.? "

He whispered in a low voice, feeling her sobbing on his shoulder.