Unsaid feelings

Randhir stood eyeing her laughing heartily ,with his father's laugh audible from the back but he couldn't avert his eyes from the girl who was well known as his sole enemy.

Since the joining in college he had never seen her laughing so freely, and it surprisingly suited her well.

A throat clear sound made him blink his eyes, snapping him out of his trance, hence  he looked away regaining his posture.

The moment he turned around to face his father, found him casting a teasing look at him which was enough to clarify that his father caught him staring.

"umm... Kyun has rahe the dono.? "

He frowned, frowning at his father and Sanyukta.

"cause you sounded funny son.

And by the way maine Sanyukta ko tumhari koi bachpan ki story ni sunayi thi, usne tumhe niche bulane ke liye ye kaha tha. "

Harsh chuckled, and watched Randhir's jaw dropping open.

"What.?"

Sanyukta who had stopped her laughing  by then, lowered her head down to suppress her another laugh, when Randhir turned to her looking embarrassed.

"Tumne mujhse jhuth kyun bola Agarwal.? "

"mujhe Kya Pata tha tumhari bachpan ki stories itni.... "

"okay that's enough.

Raat bahut hogayi hai, jaake so jao. "

Randhir spoke interrupting her words in middle.

She twisted her lips walking up to Harsh and smiled at him.

"Mai chalti hun sir, good night. "

"Thank you beta for the coffee and for calling him.

Err ek min ye tumhara mug. Thank you again. "

Harsh smiled back forwarding the empty mug to her, hence she whipped her head to Randhir suppressing her laugh making him frown.

Once she was gone, Randhir groaned facepalming himself.

"ab Kaunsi shakal dikhaunga usko Subah  .?"

He muttered to himself.

"yahi wala dikhana, isme kya kharabi hai.? "

Harsh replied in a duh tone, making Randhir frown at him.

"Really dad?

Sab Kuch aap hi ke wajah se horaha hai, aur aap mazaq kar rahe ho.? "

"Arey maine Kya kiya?

Tum hi bina soche samjhe Uske Samne bol rahe the. "

Harsh shrugged.

"ugh. Aapne aane se pehle mujhe call kyun ni kiya.? "

"Tumhara mobile kahan hai.? "

"Kya.? "

Randhir gave him a puzzled look.

"mobile kahan hai.? "

Harsh repeated, thus Randhir roamed his hands over his track pant pockets to find it, but found them empty.

"uh.. Maybe room me reh gaya. "

"alright. "

Harsh brought his own phone out of his coat pocket and showed him the dialer.

"7 baar call kiya tha maine, aur tumne receive ni kiya, issliye maine Sanyukta ko kaha tumhe yahan bulane ke liye ."

Realisation dawned upon Randhir, remembering he had put his mobile on silent mode on the study table and probably that's why Sanyukta had dialed Yoyo's number to talk to him.