Oneshot #7 Capes

Currently, I'm hiding in a closet in the many hallways of this stupid ass rock. Now you might be wondering as to why I'm hiding. Well, you see.....

~~~~~~~

I was quietly reading in my respite block when Strider called my name saying he needed some help with Can Town. I sighed and closed my book walking down the hallway to the room with Can Town in it. I helped Strider and the Mayor with some of the new installments of Can Town.

After a while of messing around, we took a break. Dave ended up falling asleep, and I had the great idea of stealing his cape. He wasn't awake, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind. I pulled the cape off of him and put it on myself. I ran around a little bit before going out and looking for a snack. I sat down in a chair with my 'chips' as the humans call them. I heard shuffling behind me and saw Dave. I quickly sprinted away as far as my short ass legs would let me.

"Karkat! Dude give me my cape back! You can't just take a bros cape!"

"WELL, I JUST TOOK A BROS CAPE! WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT!" I shouted back running through the many endless hallways. I found a closet and ducked into it.

And that's how I ended up here, hiding in a closet from Dave because I stole his cape.

I dont know how long I was in there, but I eventually fell asleep.

I felt someone poking me, and I clawed at them trying to get them to stop poking me. They kept doing it, so I growled at them trying to "scare" them away.

"Karkat cmon give me my cape back!" I growled again not wanting to let go of it.

"Woooooah ok, I'll stop dont want my finger cut off!"

Strider walked away leaving me alone to breathe his sent. He smelled so gogdamn good. It was a weirdly good mix of AJ, chalk, and mint. I know it sounds weird! But it smelled so good! I took in lots of deep breaths trying to savor the smell. Eventually, I got up and stopped using the cape as a blanket. But I couldn't get it off my horn, even though it was short I couldn't get it off.

"STRIDER! STRIIIIIIIDEEEEEER!"

"Dude chill the fuck out I'm right- oh, my, god..."

"I'M STUCK IN YOUR CAPE, YOUR GOGDAMN CAPE!"

"Well, that's what you get for stealing it!"

"JUST HELP ME!" He helped me pull it off, then I shoved it at him.

"You only took it cause it smelled like me." He said smirking at me with his stupid smirk. I blushed a somewhat deep cherry red.

"OH, THAT'S NOT IT AND YOU KNOW IT, STRIDER!!!!" He chuckled as I sat burning up in the closet.