Oneshot #3 Alpha/Omega AU

(Uuuugh, I might as well do this, seeing as there's always one person out there *cough* me *cough* who wants this cause its either a sappy cute forbidden love story or its kinky ass shit. Also its werewolves, like in Aphmau, just the tail an ears.)

Shit, I'm in heat, shit shit shit SHIT!!!! I quickly run into my room slam the door and quickly lock it. I crawl into the corner of my bed and wrap myself in a million blankets. 'Just wait it out Karkat, just fucking wait it out!' Is all I thought before I drifted off to a restless sleep.

I woke up because I felt ragged breathing on my neck. I quickly opened my eyes, only to see Dave pinning me to the wall looking as if he was in heat. But that was not the case in this particular situation. I'm an omega, when omegas are in heat we send off a sent, that sent gets alphas all hot and bothered, and sometimes they will stop at nothing until they fuck the omega, and of course, Dave just happens to be an alpha.

I whimpered when he began lightly biting and sucking on my neck. He eventually bit down hard and licked up the blood dripping from my neck. I moaned as he continued this process, probably giving me 50 million fucking hickeys. He began grinding on me and sucking my collarbone, moving on from my bruised neck. He quickly tore off my shirt and started kissing my chest and stomach while randomly tossing I some sucking and bitting.

I was a moaning mess by now. Dave slowly reached my lower abdomen sending shivers up my spine. He ripped off my pants and bit off, yes bit off my underwear. He licked his lips hungrily and lightly started sucking the tip of my schlong. (XD I love that word) He slowly started bobbing his head up and down but began going faster and faster until I couldn't hold it anymore and came into his mouth. He happily slurped it all up and climbed back on top of me. He looked at me with hungry eyes and I nodded lightly whimpering.

He looked in my drawers and found a bottle of lube, to which he thankfully didn't ask. He put some on his fingers and shoved one in my ass. I yelped in pain but got used to it, he soon had three fingers in me and was scissoring and stretching me out. I whimpered when the warmth of his fingers left but moaned out again when he put his cock in. He started off slow and whenever I started to whimper he would go slower.

"D-DAVE AH PLE-EASE GO FAST-TER!" I was panting so much that it was hard to talk. (It's his quirk he isn't yelling.)

He rolled his eyes and suddenly slammed into me and started ramming into my ass, quickly finding a specific spot. I was practically screaming from the amount of escay, lust, pleasure, desire, whatever you want to call it, I don't care I was basking in it. I felt myself tighten around him as I cummed causing him to cum. I screamed out his name, and he moaned out mine. He pulled out and flopped beside me, and if you're wondering about the blankets, they got moved around during the whole thing. He curled up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close, he pulled the blankets up, and I was surrounded by warmth and comfort.

"KitKat?"

"MMMH."

"I love you."

"I LOVE YOU TOO DAVE."

"Next time tell me, I'm always here to help.~"

I nodded my head and blushed.