Oneshot #12 Jealous

Dave and me decided that we would go on a nice mall date. We went to an outdoor mall called Birch Street that has a big park in the middle. Were currently walking out of a Hot Topic that I raided.

"HEY DAVE WANNA GO GET SOME ICE CREAM?" I asked slipping my hand into his.

"Sure Karkles, is there an ice cream shop here?"

"I'M PRETTY SURE THEY DO. I THINK IT'S NEAR THE NIKEY STORE THEY HAVE HERE."

"Well then let's go!"

We walk through part of the park to a small ice cream shop that looks like a giant milk jug. It had multiple painted colors that were supposed to be milk flavors.

"What do you want KitKat? I can go get ice cream for both of us."

"HOW ABOUT ONE SCOOP OF CHOCOLATE IN A WAFFLE CONE? THAT SOUNDS GOOD." I say while setting down the Hot Topic bag.

"K I'll get that. Be right back, babe." Dave says walking over to the milk jug.

I sit down on the bench next to the bag and begin scrolling through Tumblr. A guy walks up and sits next to me on the bench. I don't pay him much mind and continue to scroll through Tumblr.

"Hey sweet cheeks, are you WiFi cause I'm feeling a connection."

"WHAT THE FUCK? WHO ARE YOU?" I retaliate.

"I'm six so will you be my nine?"

"DUDE, WHAT THE FUCK?"

"Well I don't know about you but you're defiantly what I want to fuck." He flirts not really getting the message.

"I HAVE A BOYFRIEND."

"What boyfriend? And besides, he doesn't have to know!"He says, again not getting the message. He scoots closer to me and I scoot father away.

"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT ID EVEN WANT TO DO THAT WITH YOU?"

"Yeah what makes you think that my Karkles wants you a duche bag who won't take a hint, over me a respectable person?" Finally Dave comes back with the ice cream. I smile at Dave but he still stares daggers into the guys head.

"Heres your ice cream babe. And would you please hold mine so I can beat the living shit out of this dude Karkles?" I nod my head and grab the two ice creams from Dave.

The guy stands up cockily but realizes that he's much smaller than Dave. He runs away and Dave scoffs, "heh loser didn't even try."

Dave turns to me and instantly hugs me. I try to hug back but fail because of the ice creams. He pulls away and hugs me from behind instead. I hold up the ice cream for him and I began to eat my own. We sit back down on the bench together eating our ice cream. 

We sat there for a while eating our ice cream. Dave, however, was acting very protective of me. He had his arm wrapped around my waist holding me against him. And whenever a seemingly single guy past Dave would pull me closer and give them a dirty look.

"DAVEY ARE YOU JEALOUS?~" I tease cuddling into him more.

"I'm not jealous, it's just that...... Your mine!"

"WELL HOW ABOUT YOU PROVE IM YOURS HUH?~" I whisper into his ear.

"When we get home I will, oh you better fucking believe I will. I'll fuck you so goddamn hard that you won't be able to walk for a week!" He whispers back seductively.

I blush a bright cherry red and we begin walking back to our car.

We get into the car and start driving home. The whole car ride Dave would rub my thighs. His hand would get dangerously close to my "area" only to go back down to my thigh. My bulge was squirming uncomfortably in my sweat pants.

Finally, we arrived at our house. We both get out of the car and walked to the door. We share a look before Dave smashes his lips against mine, I hungrily kiss back. My legs and arms are soon wrapped around his neck and waist. Dave opens the door and carries me up to our bedroom.

Dave breaks the kiss so he can suck on my neck and take my sweater off. He bites, licks, and suck on my neck making me a moaning mess and creating large visible hickies. He slowly trails down my chest to my abdomen where he stops just above my pants. Dave quickly pulls off his shirt them pulls down my pants. Some pressure is released from my squirming bulge.

"D-DAVE JUST AAAH~ GET O-N WITH IT AAAH~ ALREADY!"

"Ok ok, calm down I'm getting to it." He says, which is followed by him swiftly pulling down my boxers.

My bulge, as if it has a mind of its own, slithers around Dave's hand. Dave smirks and pets the underside of my bulge. I let out a few moans as he grabs my bulge and starts jacking it off slowly. Dave lowers his head and begins kissing it. My bulge eventually slithers its self into his mouth, Dave sucks on it for a while before taking it out of his mouth.

He sits up and takes off his pants along with his boxers which are tossed and land next to mine. His dick springs out and I can see him slightly shiver from it being exposed to the cold air. (His sunglasses are off btw.) 

Dave grabs some lube out of the drawer and pours it on his hands. He lubes himself up before entering slowly. Dave sits for a little, letting me get used to him, but starts moving at a steady pace once I give him the ok.

He starts out slowish but eventually picks up his pace. My moans start to get louder as Dave thrust harder and faster in my nook.

After a while of him pounding into me we both cum, Dave came a little before me but we both rode our orgasms together.

Dave pulls out and instantly collapses next to me. We sit there next to each other panting.

Dave scoots over and spoons me, me being too tired to care I instantly fall asleep.

(Hope you liked this, it was just some random smut idea I got.)