Oneshot 5# Headcanons

1. If Dave kisses Karkat and shows him his eyes he'll stop ranting or being mad.

2. At first when Dave messes with Karkats horns he purrs and snuggles closer, but the more Dave does it it makes Karkat moan and squirm.

3. Seeing Dave's eyes made Karkat like the color red and comfortable with his blood color.

4. Sometimes while the two are just talking with rosemary or other people like that, Dave will sometimes whisper dirty things in Karkats ear until Karkat exuses himself to the bathroom.

5. Their both really bad with remembering phone numbers, but they know their own and each others by heart.

6. When/if (depending on the story) Dave proposes, he would do it casually, like just when their talking or cuddling. And the ring he would get would be that one where the commercial says that it's one dimond for your love, one for your best friend.

This one

This one.

7. You will never find a picture of them alone (except for Dave's yearbook pictures) all pictures taken of Karkat and Dave they are together, even before dating, when they were just best friends they are together and touching in some way.

8. Karkat has/gets in heat and of course Dave helps 😏, but he also helps Karkat by just sitting and talking, sometimes it gets rid of the feeling.

9. One time (more like multiple) Dave forgot that he can't swallow a bucket load of genetic material and he got his nice white shirt stained with cherry red. He walked over to his room to get a new shirt, but on the way he ran into John and of course, the oblivious doof, he is thought it was blood. Dave never explained what happened to John, he didn't need to he bought the lie and never questioned it. (Based off comic)

10. The first time they kissed was when Dave tricked Karkat into playing the chapstick challange.