Oneshot #4 Halloween

(Watch the video, and the dance will make more sense.)

I smiled at my boyfriend as he waltzed out of our bedroom dressed up as Draco, he smirked at me, and I smiled back. We were doing a couples cosplay for Halloween. I was Harry Potter, and Dave was Draco Malfoy, robes and all. His hand snaked it's way into mine as we began the long descent down the stairs. Rose and Kanya were waiting in their car for us. They were cosplaying a girl versions of Victor and Yuri from Yuri On Oce. Dave and I climbed in the back, and we were off to the party. There were lots of people at the party, too many if you ask me. There were lots of drinks and snacks, along with a large 'dance floor' so people could dance to the loud music. I raced over to the drink table dragging Dave with me. He, of course, got apple juice while I got cherry Faygo.

"I don't like your little games," me and Dave raced over to the dance floor. We had a couples dance specifically for this song. I practically yelled the first line so everyone would know what was going down.

"Don't like your tilted stage the role you made me play of the fool, no, I don't like you," I sing looking at Dave with distaste.

"I don't like your perfect crime how you laugh when you lie you said the gun was mine

Isn't cool, no, I don't like you," he sings back.

"But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time."

"Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time," he smirked at me.

"I've got a list of names, and yours is in red, underlined I check it once, then I check it twice, oh!" I sang back in a slightly lower voice.

"Ooh, look what you made me do, look what you made me do! Look what you just made me do, look what you just made me!"We pretended to shoot spells at each other with our wands.

"Ooh, look what you made me do look what you made me do! Look what you just made me do look what you just made me do!"

"I don't like your kingdom keys they once belonged to me you asked me for a place to sleep locked me out and threw a feast."

"The world moves on, another day, another drama, drama but not for me, not for me, all I think about is karma! And then the world moves on, but one thing's for sure, maybe I got mine, but you'll all get yours" I growled at the end trying to 'make my point.'

"But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time!"

"Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time!" My time to smirk

"I've got a list of names, and yours is in red, underlined I check it once, then I check it twice, oh!"

"Ooh, look what you made me do look what you made me do! Look what you just made me do look what you just made me."

"Ooh, look what you made me do look what you made me do! Look what you just made me do look what you just made me do!" Again the 'spells' were flying everywhere. This time, however, we added some extra sexual tension, just to make it that much more apparent.

"I don't trust nobody, and nobody trusts me, I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams."

"Ooh, look what you made me do, look what you made me do look what you just made me do."

"I'm sorry, the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now."

"Look what you just made me do, look what you made me do, look what you made me do."

"Why?"

"Look what you just made me do."

"Oh, 'cause she's dead!"

"Oh!"

"Ooh, look what you made me do, look what you made me do, look what you just made me do, look what you just made me!" He stalked towards me.

"Ooh, look what you made me do, look what you made me do, look what you just made me do, look what you just made me do!"

"Ooh, look what you made me do, look what you made me do, look what you just made me do, look what you just made me!" We were right against each other; at this point, noses are almost touching.

"Ooh, look what you made me do, look what you made me do, look what you just made me do, look what you just made me do!"

I fell on top of him as the song ended, "P-Potter what in the b-bloody hell are you d-doing!?!?"

"You know what Malfoy?"

"What?"

" There's to much sexual tension between us, don't you think we should get rid of it?" I whispered in his ear, but loud enough so everyone could hear me.

He smirked at me as we both leaned in and kissed. After the kiss, we both sat up and bowed as everyone clapped.

The rest of the party was great, but when we got home, we instantly collapsed on our bed after changing out of our costumes.