Oneshot #20 Concert/band AU

(Dave is the main guitarist/back up vocals of a popular band and Karkles gets backstage passes to one of their concerts. Cuteness ensues, and smut.)

Suggested by: Thatonegaycactus

I think I was going deff, the music was so loud but I didn't care, I loved this band and their music. Especially the guitarist, he's incredibly sexy and not to mention he has one of the best guitar solos in history, in my opinion.

The song fades out and a new one fades in. Speak of the guitar solo this is the song. I jump up and down with everyone else, the drummer goes bad shit along with him. This song is one of their best, again in my opinion.

I'm right at the front, I got VIP tickets for this concert and I couldn't be happier. They were right above me playing and I think I've almost passed out three times from happiness.

The solo came up and he stood right in front of me, on the stage of course. I nearly fainted again, he was right there in front of me, he is so sexy. I leaned against the stage just listening and watching.

He seemed to notice because he looked down at me and winked, a flirty smirked played across to add to it. If I was in a cartoon my eyes would turn into hearts. I sighed and leaned further into the stage.

He was continually looking and winking during the entire show and it was hard to stand.

The concert ended and people started flooding out but I stayed behind and was walked backstage by a bodyguard.

He sat me down on a couch and gave me some water which I gratefully took. I sat there for a few minutes before the band walked into the room.

"SUP 1M TZ, ON3 OF TH3 GUT4R1STS."

"I'm 2ollux, the drummer." He was a yellow blood with a very intense lisp.

"I'm Vrisk, lead singer if you couldn't tell."

She showed off her blood color a lot almost all of her clothes were indigo colored. TZ also showed hers off but Viriska took the cake.

"GaMzEe, ThE bAsSiSt." He looked very high and didn't seem to care about the way he looked.

"IS HE HIGH?" I whispered, they giggled and nodded their heads.

"And I-"

"DAVE STRIDER, THE OTHER GUITARIST, AND BACKGROUND VOCALS." I finished for him, I let the others tell me their name but I couldn't stop myself from blurting his out.

"WOW D4V3 LOOKS L1K3 YOU GOT 4 B1G F4N OV3R H3R3," TZ said nudging him with her shoulder.

"Guess so, hey aren't you that troll from the front row?" He remembered me, he FUCKING REMEMBERED ME!

I quickly nodded my head excited that he remembered me.

"Isn't that just perfectly ironic."

"What Do You mEaN dAvEbRo?"

"Well let's say I had a little fun with him during the concert."

I blushed and looked down at the ground, the smile never left my face. Someone had grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side. It was TZ.

"YO, YOU L1K3 D4V3?"

I nodded my head, "NO OFFENSE BUT HE IS MY FAVORITE MEMBER IN YOUR BAND, AND I LOVE HIM."

"OK4Y H3 L1K3S YOU TO, TRUST M3 IV3 KNOWN H1M LONG 3NOUGH TO KNOW WH3N H3 L1K3S SOM3ON3. 1F YOU W4NT TO G3T H1M GO1NG TH1S 1S WHAT YOU H4V3 TO DO."