Oneshot #10 Hanahaki AU

(Its the flower disease thing)

Suggested by:kawaiifun17

More petals are scattered across the floor. It's been like this for the past few months. It was one sided love at first site. His beautiful black hair, dark red eyes, nubby little horns, and that amazing light grey skin. I cough up more petals just thinking about it. But he doesnt even realize it, never has and never will. I mean if he does know that means he doesnt like me back. But if he doesnt know then there might be a chance that he could like me. I guess I should tell you the name of the person I'm talking about. His name is Karkat Vantass and hes a troll from Alternia or whatever. Hes around my age but is really short so he doesnt look it. Hes a great person but he'll never love me back. Its obvious.

I'm done with this, I really am. Im just sick and fucking tired of being alone and unloved. I could just end it all end it right here. I have my knife. I could get rid of all my pain and suffering.

But I hesitate, maybe he does like me? I just need to tell him! What the fuck am I thinking, am I stupid! He obviously doesnt like me back otherwise i wouldnt have all these godamn flowers in my lungs.

I start to make a pile of them in front of me. I make it a pillow shape and rest my head on it.

I bring the knife up to my chest.

That's when I open my eyes to hear rustling under me. I blink a few times allowing my eyes to adjust to the light. When they do I see the adorable face of my Karkles. Yes my Karkles hes all mine. Just before I was going to stab myself he opened the door and stopped me. He grew to love me as much as I did him.

Now I never have to worry about stupid ass flowers in my lungs. All I ever need to think about now is him and only him.

(I'm sorry about how short this was! I really dont like angst and I'm bad at writing it to! So this is the best I could get!)