Oneshot# 17 Convention/Voice Actor AU

(Dave and Karkat are voice actors from a popular anime. They and some other voice actors do a panel at a convention. Some stuff happens. Just read.)

Suggested by:Thatonegaycactus

More and more fans piled into the room. By the time the panel was ready all of the seats were filled.

Saying I was nervous is an understatment. I usually don't go to the panels and conventions, they give me an extra boost of anxiety that I really don't need.

I was bouncing around nervously in my seat. Dave must have noticed because he turned to me and put his hand on my shoulder with a concerned look to top it all off.

"You okay Karkles? Your bouncing quite a bit there."

"I'm just really nervous, you know I don't normally go to these things."

"Do you want to hold my hand?" Dave said rubbing my shoulder.

"Sure but don't make it obvious." I said smiling softly.

Dave smiled back, secretly lowering his hand to hold onto mine. We both turned back around to start the panel.

"H3LLO 3V3RYON3 4ND W3LCOM3 TO TH3 HOM3STUCK VO1C3 4CTOR P4N3L!" The crowd was cheering was really loud and kinda freaked me out, I gripped Dave's hand tighter.

"W3R3 GONN4 1NTODUC3 OUR S3LV3S TH3N W3LL ST4RT THE QU3T1ONS!"

"MoThEr FuCkInG hElLo I'm GaMzEe."

"i'M TAVROS."

"I'm Kanaya."

"I'm Rose."

Love birds am I right?

"I'm Viriska ::::)."

"1M T3R3Z1 >:)."

"I'm 2ollux, 2ave the bee2."

"I'm Eridian."

I didn't realize it was my turn at first so there was a moment of silence.

"WELCOME FUCKASSES IM KARKAT."

"I'm Dave."

After every name people cheered. The question started I was halfly paying attention only listen for the word everyone or Karkat.

"I have a question for everyone, what is your opinion on ships? And the ships your in?"

"In AlL mOtHeR fUcKiNg HoNeStY i QuItE mOtHeR fUcKiNg LiKe MiNe AnD tAvBrOs ShIp."

Everyone answered the question most of us do like our ships so we all had the same answer.

"I THINK SHIPPING IS FUN, ITS A WAY FOR YOU TO LET OUT CREATIVITY AND THATS GREAT. I DO THINK MINE AND DAVES SHIP MAKES SENSE AND THE ART YOU GUYS MAKE IS ADORABLE."

"I'm gonna have to agree with Karkles over here."

More and more questions are answered just simple stuff about our characters and the show.

"I have a question for Karkat."

I turned my head around focusing on the person instead of Dave.

"I was wondering, are you and Dave dating?"

I blushed bright red and gripped on his hand tighter. I look back at him, wondering if we should tell them or not. He nods back at me and I smile.

"YES WE ARE."

Everyone in the room cheered, whistled, and clapped. Even the other panelists.