Oneshot #14 Beach Day

Suggested by:kawaiifun17

All of us had agreed that we needed a break, so someone *cough* Terezi *cough* thought it would be a great idea to have a beach day! Don't get me wrong I love beach days and going to the beach, but im scared this time. And the reason I'm scared is, is my boyfriend is coming with us. Now most people would probably be super excited about this but I'm sure as hell not!

Me and Dave have been dating for quite a while now, about one to two years maybe. But I'm not ready to show him my scars yet.

Dave doesn't know I cut and I'm not ready for him to know yet! The only people who do know are Gamzee, Kanaya, and Terezi. And I even hesitated to tell them for a while.

I'm just going to pray to Gog that the t-shirt I'm wearing doesn't fly up and expose anything.

After a lot of dumb time was wasted on car pooling set ups and actually getting to the beach. We get to the beach at around 11:45.

Most of the girls instantly set up their towels, in hopes of getting a tan.

Taning for us trolls is different, our skin, depending on our blood, either turns lighter or darker.

Anyway, the girls do that while the rest of us set up volleyball.

After some trial and error we get the net set up and start playing. I don't play though. The jumping will make my shirt go up and I don't want that happening.

I instead sneak off to the water and start swimming. I swim around the shallow area for a while, getting used to the water. Once I'm used to the coldness I start heading farther out.

I hadnt realized how long id been swimming until I heard Dave call my name telling me that we were having lunch now.

I swam back. When I got back on shore Dave wrapped my towel around me. I held onto it and started drying myself off. When I got to my hair Dave grabbed the towel from me and dried it off himself. He made sure to be careful of my horns. He knew what would happen if he touched them.

We all ate lunch and then got back to activities. Dave, Sol, Terezi, and Gamzee decided to join me in the ocean.

We talked for a while. But soon we got bored and started having a splashing war. At one point Dave decided it would be a great idea to tickle me instead of splash me.

He was laughing and so was I, that is until he touched a few of my scars. I flinched away and the blonde gave me a concerned look. I make a 'l' shape and flipped it upside down and right side up. (It means 'later' in sign)

We had developed this habit after a while. If we needed to talk to each other without to many people noticing we would use sign language.

Dave nodded his head and we headed back to shore.

All of us played volley ball until we were to tired too.

We head back and everyone goes back to their respective houses. Me and Dave went to our appartment. (Duh) Shut up author.

"Karkles, what where those?"

"UM... WELL YOU SEE... I UMM... I USED TO CUT MYSELF.... I DON'T ANYMORE! YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT.. BUT....."

"But what?" He asked tilting his head in confusion.

"BUT I REALLY WASN'T READY FOR YOU TO SEE THEM TODAY."

"Do you want me to forget about it Kitkat?"

"NO NO NO! I'M GLAD YOU FINALLY KNOW, I WAS JUST SAYING," I waved my hands franticly.

Dave nodded his head before he gently kissed me on the lips.

I'm sorry this took so long for me to write! I don't have any excuses so I'm sorry!

~Fluffy out~