Nothing I can do

I came to school the next day after being injured lightly. They didn't break anything or dislocated my arm, but I did have to wear bandages on my arms so everyone would not touch them. I sat down in class. I was scared what would happen next. I couldn't even think right now. All I felt was pain in my arms. Then uraraka came to check on me before class started it made me feel a lot better. I bow as thank you. She smiled. I was then called out of class to go get my hearing aid. I was suppose to have at a day with no problems with it. So I can actually hear. I came back to class. Kacchan was staring me down I was confused. I didn't mind it though. I finally got to learn the lesson. Lunch finally came as the teacher left everyone was getting up. Then something touched my ears it was a warm hand. I felt a pulling. My hearing aid it was pulled out of my ear. I went to touch my ears blood, I felt the blood dripping from inside my ears. Everyone stared and gasped as blood dropped down the side of my face and arms. I turned to look at who did it. All I saw was Kacchan, being surprised. I then said "K-Kacchan..." uraraka ran to me grabbed me and went to take me to a teacher. Todoroki grabbed my bloody hearing aid from Kacchan. It was different. It was broken. The only thing that could help me hear. Now since my ear were damaged I can no longer do surgery to fix my hearing. I was stuck. I can't hear anyone voice. I can't hear urarakas, todoroki's, tysus or Kacchan... there nothing we could do. I'm stuck like this forever. After lunch I went back to class shaking and almost into tears. I wanted class to end now. Right now. My mother wasn't home to pick me up either. It was the worse. Finally the end of day came. I seen everyone getting up, then looked at the clock. I couldn't move. Uraraka came over and smiled. She wrote down in the notebook. "You feeling better? Is there anything I can do" I looked at the page and ripped it out and threw it away. I wrote back "I broken I'm useless. there nothing you can do!" She looked at what I wrote and felt hurt she looked like she was gonna cry. I was just shaking and wrote after. "Sorry... you should get going... I'll see you Tomorrow" there wasn't anything I can do. There nothing anyone can do. There nothing you can do. There was nothing left for me... this world could of been better.