fireman

Kacchan grew up to be a great man. He had a lover. He had a great job. Though he didn't have the one thing he wanted in life. A family. He only has his mother and father who are getting older. That mean sadly they will pass away soon. Since Kacchan lived with Deku they couldn't have a kid. Though something no one thought was that, Deku is like a little kid and is Kacchan family. Even if they were only dating Kacchan wanted more. Kacchan was on his way to work thinking about tonight. He wanted it to be amazing but it was hard for him to think of everything. He got to work and sat at his desk. He was bored and confused why he was called so early. When he got there one of his co-workers sero walked up to him. "Hey Bakugou! How Deku? And the meeting will start in 5 minutes" Kacchan looked at him. "He is fine and I was called for a stupid meeting. This is the stupidest day ever." He sighed and got up walking to the meeting room. A few others came in following him. Kacchan sat in the room for almost an hour. He also had to go to a school for younger children to teach them about fire safety. He went there after the meeting. He wasn't good with kids. Even though he wanted kids. Kacchan explained and showed all the kid the cool things, then started with the safe things. He asked questions and answered them when the kids could. "Can anyone tell me what this is?" He had pointed to a fire alarm on the board. A little girl raised her hand. "a fire alarm!" She smiled at Bakugou. He nodded. "Yes that's right. Can I know you name?" She gasped. "I'm violet!" "That a sweet name" Bakugou gave her his hat. "Keep it. I know you be great one day, maybe try to be a fire woman. You'll be great as one" she smiled and hugged Kacchan. He wasn't sure what to do so he hugged her back. He thought one day I could of have a kid. Kacchan shook his head. I don't need kids if I can just be with Deku. Then at that moment Kacchan remembered why he hated kids. Germs, messes and they are too loud. The bell rang. They ran outside. He sighed then packed up taking his stuff out. "Now I get to see my deku" he smiled and put everything away at work then went home after a hard day of work.