Mpreg

(This is the second short story to the story. Where Deku get pregnant. There isn't gonna be any thing showing toward how the baby was made but yeah)
Kacchan and I have been married for a year now. It been one of the best years knowing that I'm Kacchan's now. Though sadly Kacchan acts if something was missing. I don't know what it was till lately he been looking at baby names and pictures. He been showing me all these cute baby things. I think he wants to have a baby with me. I can't wait till actually have a baby. I know male normally don't but since Kacchan ones us to have a family then I will have one for him. When he gets home from work I will do everything I can to get him turned on!
Few hours later.
I dressed in a short shorts and a thin see through shirt. I touched Kacchan arm and gave him kisses. I hoped for this to work. He don't do anything till later on when we were going to be. He showed me a picture. I pouted and grabbed him and tried to show him with my hands that I wanted a baby with him! He finally got the message. Oh boy I want ready for what he was gonna say or do.
The next morning.
Me and Kacchan finally woken up. I sore and in pain. Kacchan felt perfectly great. He had to leave for work anyway. So it was best that way. He was happy too. As time went on I checked few a weeks to see if I got pregnant or not. I knew I wasn't so good so it was probably that. If been almost 2 weeks of trying and finally the test say positive! I was jumping with enjoy. I texted Kacchan sent him pictures. I was just so ready and excited! I couldn't wait. After all that I was sick though so I sat down on the couch waiting for him. He got home around 6 tired. Then he walked to me kissing me and hugging me. He was gonna be a proud dad. I couldn't wait to hold the baby one day and see his or her face. It was gonna be a long wait though.
6 month later.
Time has went by fast. I been sick a lot and I'm a lot of pain. Sometime Kacchan has to take days off work, since it was so bad. We had to go to the hospital almost 3-4 times a month. The doctors said it was normal for male pregnancy to be painful and hard. They also have a higher stress level of failing around these few months. I was panicking a lot about everything I did or didn't do. I wanted this baby out! We also had found out it was a baby girl. We still haven't thought of a name yet. We been thinking a few names like Aoi or Lily. Time went by as my stomach grew a little more bigger.
9 month.
Kacchan has been off work for about a month and a half now. It been very stressful. I didn't know what to do. Things got crazy and weird.
One night me and Kacchan we're going to bed then. My water broke we both panic and rushed to the hospital when we got there. The doctor quickly took me and then few hours of suffering Kacchan was holding our newborn baby girl. His face was pale as a ghost. He was shock and happy. I was sadly there trying to breathe as much as I could. 20 more minutes went by I caught my breathe and things got better slowly. We saw our baby girl and we held her. We both just fell in love with her. We couldn't handle anything this cute. The thing is it felt best since we actually made the kid. It our next generation. I love her, and I love my husband Kacchan.