New years

It was after Christmas now. They had a week till they needed to go back to collage. But they didn't care about that today! It was New Years. Kacchan had an idea for New Years. Since Deku can't hear them. They could go watch them in person. Plus Kacchan didn't care about loud sounds. Kacchan mother smirked and allowed them to go by their self's but it was still few hours away. Kacchan and Deku played video games in his room. They were quiet there was no sounds other then tv. Kacchan finally got up and went to grab his phone off his desk. I watched him then kept playing the game as he did something on his phone. He was smiling. Well I evil smile. Kacchan then flop his phone on the bed. He then grabbed my hand throwing me by his phone. He grabbed his phone and took a picture of my scared face. He was teasing me again. "That jerk" I thought. Kacchan showed me a phone then typed into his phone it saying.
Scaredy cat. I just wanted black mail nothing more.
I shook my head I didn't believe it. I kicked him in the chest. He got mad and pinned me down. I tried to scream. Kacchan mother then walked in to save the day. She stared at us Kacchan face went red. As she seem to panic. I looked confused at both of them.
"MOM GET OUT THIS ISNT WHAT YOU THINK!!!" Kacchan shouted. "I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!" She closed the door and walked away. Kacchan got up I hugged myself shaking. He then turned to me. "Sorry.." I read his lips since I guess he forgot. I nodded.
Few hours passed
Midnight was only few more hours away still. We started dinner and finished it around 6. Me and Kacchan were really awkward though. I guess his mother thought we were... going at it. Kacchan face went going red every time he stared at me. I had no idea why though. Maybe he embarrassed or feels bad. But he already said sorry.. well as I thought think went on by. Next thing I know we were getting ready to go see the fireworks. Kacchan was dressed up in his winter clothes as I had only gotten my boots on. He then got my coat for me and helped me so we could get out faster. When we got out. The next thing I knew was. Walking in the cold. I was tired I guess from being stuffed with food. Kacchan held me close to him as people walked past us and when we got to the front of the people to the fireworks. That's what we thought there were so many people. We both sighed and I looked down upset. Kacchan then remember our secret place where we would watch the fireworks as kids. He tugged on my arm dragging me there. He then made us sit down. The ground was cold though so he made me sit on his coat. Then I felt bad. So I shared my coat with him. It made me think when we were younger till everything changed.. that's when Kacchan bullied me. I started get upset and a tear fell. It stained Kacchan pant as I kept tearing up. I couldn't help it. Kacchan hugged me and pulled me close to him and showed me his phone. It was a few seconds till midnight. My eyes widen I wiped my eyes. We started to count. Or at least I tried.
"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,"
"HAPPY NEW YEARS!" The fireworks went off. Kacchan took my face turning it too Him. My green eyes widen to his red eyes. He moved in closer and closed his red eyes. Kacchan kissed my lips. I flinched lightly then closed my green eyes. My first kiss with my first friend and The new year.