Death.

(This is he finally part. Someone wanted this. So I will give it to them. IT IS THE DEATH PART OF THE STORY. If you don't want to read you can skip to the ending where I'll be saying some finally words to everyone.)
It's been almost 10 years now. Me and Kacchan are now in our 30's. We have a beautiful daughter. Though every day I have the fear of dying. Or Kacchan dying at work. I haven't told Kacchan this and I will never tell them. I sighed. We were going to the park today. So I should have a better mood. I took lily hand and we started to walk to the park. Kacchan told us he would met us there. As we walked there we seen this weird man. It looked like he was hiding something. I picked up lily and rushed quickly. We got to the park and sat down waiting for Kacchan. I noticed the man again. Kacchan finally came I looked at him with a nervous face. He noticed and took lily. We were going home. I didn't like the aura here. Then it hit me the guy had a gun and he was gonna shoot someone. I hugged Kacchan from the back the gun went off. No one hit yet it was a warning shot. We started running for our lives but I noticed another man. I jumped in front of Kacchan and the gun went off again. This time it hit someone. They ran when the police came. I looked down to my chest to see blood drip down from my upper chest where my heart was. I looked at Kacchan and fell to ground. Kacchan grabbed me and pushed lily over a bit. His eyes were tearing up. I watched him as life slowly moved away from me. I couldn't leave them. I couldn't let them see me go. I coughed up blood. "K-Kacchan..." I couldn't speak even now that I been learning. Everything was so painful. I wanted the suffering to end but I don't want to die. I can't die. Tear fell down my face as Kacchan gripped my me closer. I could feel him crying. Lily was scared and in tears. I was taken to the hospital. Though before they could do anything I was lifeless. A week passed. Kacchan and lily was standing at my grave. I could see them crying from the heavens. I didn't get to say I love you to both of them. I just left. I watched them look at the grave lifeless as I was. Lily was taken away by her grandma then Kacchan was alone. He went down on one knee. "I love you Deku. Thank you for saving me. I wish I could of saved you like you did to me. You changed my life. I bullied you and you still loved me. I ask myself everyday why am I so lucky to have. Then All might had taken you away to heaven today. You and him now can be together. Your hero died. Now my hero dies. I love you Izuku. Please wait for me in the after life. I will tell everyone how Amazing you are. Dammit I miss you so much." He started to cry lightly. Time went by he placed flower almost every Sunday at Deku grave. Everything was over.

(THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING. This is the finally part of the story. It was kinda rushed since I'm suppose to be writing another story and I got a lot of homework and School work. So I want to say thank you for reading! And check out my new story that should be out very soon "last goodbye" it iwaoi From haikyuu. If you haven't seen haikyuu you should check it out)