Better soon

Kacchan finally pulled away from the kiss looking at Me. I coughed a bit. I felt better even though nothing had changed. Kacchan smirked and got on top of me as I blushed a dark red. He couldn't help himself. He wanted me to himself. I watched Kacchan as his face seem to remember something he disliked. I pulled his face closer, it was a mistake. Instead of a kiss he bit my neck. I whined in pain a bit. There was only little blood but there was a mark. I could see in Kacchan eyes, he was proud of what he did to his weak friend. Kacchan slowly got off after. He stood up an went to fix himself up. I sat up holding my shoulder that he had bitten. I saw the blood and tried to clean it. I still coughed. I hope Kacchan doesn't get sick. I waited for him every time he left the room for a two days. By then I was getting better. Thanks to Kacchan cooking me great meals and giving me medicine I felt like normal. I only had a small cough now! It should be gone in a few days or so. Hopefully by tomorrow morning. Me and everyone else at the collage, only had 3 more days till collage starts up again. I was upset about it. I'm sure everyone else was too. Kacchan has plans though he told me with a little love note. I don't know what it is but I knew it had to be a date. I couldn't wait any longer I want to go to this place of where every it was right now! I guess not till I was better. That's why I hoped tomorrow morning. It was dinner time Kacchan still wouldn't allow me to go down to eat with everyone. So I sat in bed waiting for him to bring my medicine and meal. I was happy every time he did though. Kacchan finally came up giving me the plate of good. I started digging in, Kacchan was on his phone. It made me feel kinda bad. He does have other friends then me. He allowed to talk to others and text them. I sighed as my mind went racing with things. I slow ate now Kacchan still on his phone. I just want him to look at me. He then smiled at his phone. He turned to me asking a question. "Do you like coffee? Or tea?" I looked at him confused I titled my head. Why would he ask me that? I nodded anyway. I like both, but tea is more when I want to relax. Maybe it was for a friend or our date.