Chapter 8- Swear

"Hi readers, I'm back with another chapter and I'm trying to write more so please give me some patience. Thanks, enjoy."

~Rachel's POV~

As we parted our lips from each other, millions of questions were wondering in my head. Are me and Zack are a thing? Or not? Are we just friends but hiding out feelings from each other? Does he love me? Do I love him? Everything is so confusing.

~End of POV~

Zack..

Yea Ray.

Are we..are we a thing?

Huh? What do you mean?

Were we dating before I lost my memory? I don't remember but can you tell me what were we?

I think it's best if you remember on your own.

Huh, why? Why can't you just tell me.

*sigh*. I don't want to put a lot of pressure on you and it's a lot to take in and I don't wanna fill your brain up with lies or things that you believe is either true or false.

But I want you to know this..I know you'll meet a guy that'll give you a good life. You'll have your own, your own kids, your own happy life.

Zack I-..

~Knock Knock~

Rachel. It's me, Danny, are you awake? If so, you have to take your medication now.

*Whisper*

Who the hell is Danny?

He's my doctor. He's the one that helped me out with getting permission to get out of the asylum. Zack, you gotta go, I don't want Danny to see you.

I'll come back and check on you.

You swear?

I swear.

~End of Chapter 8~