Chapter 14- Who helped you?

"Happy Valentine's Day ❤️! Hope you all have a good valentines."

I'm going to kill you with my bare hands! I hate you! Yelled Rachel.

Now Rachel, it's not nice to threatened your doctor. I've been taking care of you and all I ever wanted was your love, attention and loyalty just for me. Said Danny.

I'll never submit to you! NEVER! I'd rather die than give you all that love, attention and loyalty to someone as crazy as you! Yelled out Rachel.

Sigh..I guess it has to be the hard way then. Whispered Danny.

Hard way?! What hard way-...said Rachel.

~Hours later~

Ugh. My head..it hurts like hell. W-where am I.? Said Rachel.

*mumble*

Huh.? Who's there.? Is someone out there? Please help me get out of here! Screamed Rachel.

Doctor Danny, I respect you for saving the patient from that man but is it really necessary to put her in a room like this?

Yes because as I tried to calm the patient down since she was trembling from fear, she then attacked me, saying that she wanted to kill me and threatened everyone's life here in this asylum. Said Danny.

Sigh. Very well I respect your decisions since safety IS our most important thing especially with everyone here, in this asylum.

Thank you. Now I have to see if my patient is awake. Said Danny.

Go ahead. Said one of the doctors.

Rachel. Are you calm now? Can we talk? I wanna explain my actions towards you. Said Danny.

*silence*

I wasn't the only person that wanted to separate you and Zack, you know. Said Danny.

Then who the hell helped you? Who helped you separate me and Zack especially now since we have a daughter? Who?! Yelled Rachel.

Stop mentioning that brat! I can't stand hearing that you had a daughter out of wedlock, especially since you conceived that killers child. Screamed Danny.

But you do wanna know who right? You wanna know who loved, cared and wanted Zack all to themselves? Do you wanna Rachel, do you? Asked Danny.

Who?! Yelled out Rachel.

~To Be Continued~
Sorry that this chapter doesn't have a good ending but it is what it is. Yet again, happy Valentine's Day! ❤️