Confessions // Nobunaga Oda

"Y/N," Nobunaga's eyes were soft as they lay on you. "You look amazing in that. Allow me to be the one to take it off tonight?"

You avoid rolling your eyes, but simply keep walking past him and his vassals. Every pair of eyes in the room dares to stare at you.

You sewed yourself a two piece outfit, the top being a v-neck, long sleeve crop top, and the bottom being a high waisted, skirt that's a size too big yet still rests a couple inches above your knees. To add to the look, you wear your white knee high boots and a long white formal jacket. The outfit displays a beautiful array of purple, yellow and cleavage. Whoops.

How dare she ignore me. He thought.

"Y/N, come." You stop right in your tracks. "Do as I say. Come here." His voice was not mean or stern. It was unsure. You've never heard Nobunaga unsure.

He smiles sweetly as he watches you walk to him. But your expression confused him. Why are you mad? He tilted his head to speak but stopped himself as he gets the full view of your outfit.

His eyes dart down to your chest. His mouth gapes open. Like OPEN, drooling. He has been with more than his fair share and seen many, many women, but seeing this outfit ... seeing you like this. No. He wants no one else. He regrets everyone else.

His eyes basically go jet black. If you were his he would carry you on his shoulders and take you to his bedchambers and keep you there for the rest of the night and show you who you belong to ... except you don't belong to him.

Mine. He huffed to himself seeing your belly button while you tighten your high pony tail. He wants you so badly right now. But In the past, you've shown no interest, so he feels hopeless. Obviously he would never show that. Ever.

An outfit like this isn't something you'd ever see anyone wearing. At least not in this time period. In fact, no shirt like this has even been thought of before. Or any skirt that shows mad ankles, yet alone t h i g h s. What a S I N.

You tug your V-neck up a bit. "I'm not your puppy Nobunaga," you fold your arms over your chest, only revealing more of your toned stomach.

"No, but I'd gladly be your puppy." Nobunaga says slyly, but the comment that rang from his mouth surprised even him.

"No thanks," you politely decline. You know that wouldn't be terrible though ...

"You know," his tone tells you he's got something extra cocky to say. "You don't need a fancy outfit to get my attention. I've been interested the day I met you, the day you saved me. I've had my eyes on you."

"And every other woman that meets your eye? I know," you were only joking.

"Who said that?"

"Nobunaga, actions speak louder than words, and I've learned a lot about you from actions." This time you roll your eyes.

Hideyoshi tenses up at the dirty tone towards his lord. He knows what you put up with, but he will never fully understand that a little bit of sass never killed anyone.

You weren't trying to bash anyone, but you have respect for yourself, so you stay alert and think of his responses.

"I want no other woman. I only seek one." He was confused by your strange words, but tried to convince you about his feelings. "I will have you. I will make you mine and mine alone," he inches closer.

Whispers fill the room.

"Is that a commitment?"

"I knew it."

"Look at her legs."

You just laugh at his very serious response. "Okay Oda."

His hands linger on your bare sides. Every man in the room is invested in what will happen next.

"Are they gonna kiss?"

"What do you mean?! Look at her! That's a woman to start a war for."

"My love," your attention is now directed back to the man in front of you. "I won't stop pleasing until the heavens know my name," he winks at you ending with that famous smirk.

He pulls you smug against himself. Long fingers run through your pony. The scent of him warms your heart. He smells a little of sweat. Come to think of it .. his hand is shaking, and his face is sweaty.

This time you smirk. This man is nervous. Nobunaga Oda is a nervous wreck in your arms. In YOUR arms. What??

"No thanks," you say smiling sweetly to yourself as you begin to pull away.

"You find this amusing? Making me angry? Do you really think I'm going to let you walk away?"

You stop once more and wait till he's speaking right in your ear. His low voice sends electricity down your spine. His hand rests on your bottom. You could slap him ... or wait.

"I will devour you until there is nothing left. At all." You shyly twirl away from his touch.

You turn to face him and he takes to this advantage by running his chilled fingers across your neck. Bringing you close again.

"Let me in," his lips touch yours in a soft kiss. Surprisingly he keeps his hands to himself this time. Before you know it, the kiss is over.

"I will be patient with you."

Your heart bursts at all the affection. Then you give him something he'd least expect.
"Can I ask you something."

He squints his eyes at you. He knows you'll give in. "Yes.."

"Nobunaga," you cup his cheek in your hand. "Rule the world at my side."

He chuckles at the line he once used on you. Then he gives the the answer you least expected. "Only if I can dress you tomorrow."

"Mmm no thanks." He says the same time you do. Your eyes widen at him. He knows you so well. You both chuckle as you realize ...

"FINALLY!" Masamune shouts. "I'm tired of seeing him eye-fuck you all the time and you pretend to hate it. Seven hells."

The men in the room blink at you guys.

His devilish smirk chills your whole body. He steps closer. "So ... will you allow me to undress you tonight?"

"Hmmm ... no thanks."