Chapter 1: A Fresh Start

Ok I know that Joey is gay in real life but in this fanfic joey is straight. Also this is my first fanfic so please no hate and leave suggestions and comments!

*Melinas POV*

It was the first day of my new school and I was kinda nervous. New teachers, new classes, new friends, and most of all new boys.

I've been a Youtuber for almost a year now and I have 500,000 subscribers which is A-MA-ZING! And since I got so many YouTube wanted me to move to California to get my career going. I was happy that I got to go to California to experience it there and progress in my career but I was also depressed because I had to leave all my good friends and especially my boyfriend, Daniel.

So now after 2 weeks of already living here it's time to start school. Ugh. I didn't wake up bright and early like you would expect I actually woke up 30 minutes before classes started. School starts here at 8:45 so I think you can do the math. It was a pretty decent time to wake up because I had just enough time to get ready.

I got out of bed and threw on the usual, my black cropped top with flowers on it with a pair of high waisted shorts and a pair of vans. My favorite pair of course. After I put on my clothes I threw my hair into a bun and put on a little bit of makeup, concealer mascara, and baby lips. Once my makeup was finished I took my hair out of the bun and straightened it just a little bit. Then I went downstairs and grabbed an orange juice box and a granola bar for the road and I was ready to go!

"Morning sweetie." my mom exclaimed as I entered the car.

"Why are you so jumpy today?" I asked curiously.

"Oh I only had two cups of coffee and aren't you excited for your new school?!" my mom asked.

"Yeah I guess now can we just get going please before I'm late?!" I groaned.

Once we arrived at school my mom tried to give me a kiss but I refused. Finally I headed off, luckily this girl that I knew named Ingrid would show me around. She's super nice and positive. She showed me to my locker, my homeroom, you know the usual. As soon as I walked into homeroom I immediately saw my friend Andrea who I recently filmed a collab with. Thank god I knew SOMEBODY.

By the time lunch came I was sitting with a bunch of other girl Youtubers just like me! I was so relieved that I had found my people. The rest of the day would be so much easier now.

When eighth period History came I spotted someone. Someone with with brown hair swept to one side, beautiful blue eyes, and the slightest beard. He was so hot! And his name was JOEY GRACEFFA!!

Oooo cliffhanger!!! I hoped you enjoyed don't forget to comment!!!

Insta: @dominiquefina

Twitter: @domrocks117

xoxo dom 😘