Chapter 7: The Party

*Melina's POV*

When I got to Starbucks I ordered a Caramel Macchiato iced coffee grande. While I was drinking my delicious coffee I texted Joey.

*Hey r u going to Connors party tonight?*

*Joeys POV*

"It's 12 already," I muttered to myself. I woke up to the buzzing sound of my phone. Who could it be now. It was Melina.

*Hey r u going to Connors party tonight?*

*What party??*

I had no idea that Connor was having a party.

*Its his birthday remember*

God dammit. How could I've forgotten about Connor's birthday. Whatever I'll just give him a gift card or money tonight.

*Soo r u coming or what?!*

Oh yeah right forgot.

*Yup*

*I'll be there by 7 ;)*

Hey I was the one to say that. Well whatever I had to start getting ready because now I had to go get Connor a gift. Whoopee.

I threw on a tank top with a pair of shorts and sneakers. Once I got dressed I combed my hair and brushed my teeth. For breakfast I had some oatmeal with fruit. After I finished my breakfast I headed to the gym. I invited Meghan and she said yes thank god.

We talked about our problems and about gossip. Then we got to the subject of Melina. Great just great.

"So how's you and Melina going." Meghan asks.

"Good I don't know." I say back getting annoyed. I love Meghan but sometimes she can get a little nosey.

"Well I better get going, I have to go get Connor a birthday gift.

I went to Walgreens to go get him an iTunes giftcard because I wasn't feeling that creative today. Actually I stood corrected because while I was at Walgreens I ended up buying him punk rock stuff to make himself look like those edits that people make.

*Melinas POV*

When I got home it was one so I just filmed a video for my channel so that way I could kill some time and get it over with so I didn't have to worry about it a different day since cheerleading sign ups are only a couple days away.

When I finished filming my video I got changed into a white cropped top with skinny jeans, and combat boots and I wore an oversized sweater on top. For my makeup I kept it simple and for my hair I just decided to straighten it and throw it into a pony tail. By the time seven came I headed over to Joey's house to go and pick him up.

He came out sluggishly, I could see he had no desire to go to this party.

"Hey." I said softly. I didn't want to make him in a worse mood.

"Hey."

"So you excited for the party?" I asked cheerfully hoping to brighten the situation a bit.

"Not really, you know how this will end up, we'll be drunk, I'll be a jerk, and yeah."

"Well let's just try our best not to get drunk then." I smiled putting my free hand on his and my other on the wheel.

I turned on the ignition and started to drive. When we got there my stomach turned.

Joey squeezed my hand and smiled at me, "It'll be alright."

"I hope."

As soon we walked in there were red cups all on the floor. People were already wasted when they party was only a half hour in. What shocked me were the ladies dancing in the middle of the living room and all the were wearing were bras and underwear. Connor was eying them very closely. Joey was doing the same thing. I had to admit they were hot but if Joey wanted to be with me, he couldn't be eying other girls like that.

I punched him in the arm, "Um hello your girlfriend, friend, whatever you wanna call me is standing right here!"

"Oh sorry."

I wanted to just leave him so badly but I knew that if I did that we would both ended up wasted so we headed over to the couch and I sat next to Joey but he gestured me to sit on his lap so I did. One of the 'Stripper ladies' handed us drinks.

"I mean it wouldn't hurt to have one right?" I ask Joey.

"Yeah your right."

We both take a sip of our drinks and it was delicious, I could see that they went all out on drinks for this party. It was flavored liquor, mango, my favorite. Joey asked for another, I told him not to but he didn't listen.

"Hey everybody gather around! We're going to play some games!" Connor yelled with a smirk on his face.

He looked directly at me, this couldn't be good.

We ended up playing truth or dare. Great, just great.

The first one up was Lauren. She is such a slut, I couldn't even believe that Arden, Jenn, and Andrea still let her live with them. She goes out with guy after guy and is really sexual. That girl is not and I mean IS NOT afraid to show her body. She's sent over ten boys nudes. Just the thought makes me cringe. Jc was the first to dare somebody and he dared her to take off her clothes, BUT NOT ALL, and dance with the strippers. All she said was are you sure you don't want me to do it naked? Uh no! So she did what she was told and I was scarred.

After all the nude picture showing, sexual make out sessions, and drunk fighting I got dared.

"I dare you to...have a nice make out session with Connor, ALONE." Kian says with a smirk.

"And take off your clothes but not all." someone adds from the background that I can't recall who their voice is.

I look at Joey who is completely distracted by who knows what. I was half drunk and didn't know what to do.

I got off of Joey's lap placed my cup on the table and sighed. I didn't want to do this, to get used but it was to late now.
I undressed slowly because I was embarrassed. Connor undressed in the blink of an eye.

"Damn you have a nice body." he said.

"Thanks?" I blushed.

Nobody not even Daniel has seen me like this.

"Is it okay if I take one picture of us like this?" he begs.

"No way in hell!" I yell.

"Let's just get this over with." I groan.

*Joeys POV*

It felt empty. One second I felt complete with the girl I love sitting on my lap and then she disappeared with that asshole Connor. I would've done something if I could but it was his fucking birthday so I couldn't. She tried to get my attention but I let her go. Stupid me of course, just letting the girl I'm in love with go up there and practically show her whole body off to him when I haven't even seen her that way yet. Dammit. I'm such and idiot.

If I wanted to be with her, I couldn't let things keep going on like this or else I would lose her, and I wouldn't be able to deal with it. Hell no, things needed to change right now.

((I made a longer chapter today I hope it makes up for the shorter one! :D I also changed the cover, let me know what u think of it thx ;) don't forget to keep reading and vote! xoxo dom <3))