Chapter 3: The Collab

*Melinas POV*

The week ended up going by pretty fast which was a relief. The only downside was that Joey hasn't talked to me since that night of the party.

It was a sunny Saturday in Los Angeles, California and I was supposed to go over Tyler's house to film a collab with him. I got up got ready and headed over to his house asap.

*Joeys POV*

The party on Monday was so damn stupid. I didn't get to approach Melina the way I wanted to because I was fucking drunk. Luckily I'm going to Tyler's today to shoot a collab with him and Melina so I got up bright and early so I could get there really soon.

*Melinas POV*

I got to Tyler's house at around 12. When I got there I saw another car. Oh god who else could be here, Troye? When I walked in I saw Tyler and sitting next to him was Joey, oh hell no.

"Hey Tyler, hey Joey," I stuttered. I was so nervous why did Tyler invite him? I knew this wasn't going to end up well, or maybe it was? All I knew was that I felt really uncomfortable.

"Hey I just wanted to apologize about the party the other day, I was drunk and I just was acting like an idiot and I hope maybe we can start over," Joey apologized softly.

"I would like that a lot." I agreed.

I had this warm tingly feeling that I've never felt before. We both leaned in and kissed. This time I felt the sparks fly, but I had remembered that I already had a boyfriend. I pushed away feeling guilty.

"I can't do this," I whispered while looking down.

I couldn't do this to Daniel but I loved Joey. Screw it I thought. I lifted my head up and continued to kiss the love of my life. All of a sudden Tyler walked in out of no where.

"Eek!" he squeaked. "You guys are so cute!"

It was a passionate yet slow kiss and I took in every second of it. After we ended the kiss we filmed the video which ended up being really fun. As we were leaving Joey asked me if I wanted to go out to dinner with him tomorrow night and I immediately said yes. I was so happy that I kissed him on the cheek and jumped into my car. As I was getting in I saw him blush. It was adorable and hot at the same time.

I had to make sure I was ready on time and that I looked fabulous because tomorrow would be a night to remember.

Yayy Joey and Melina are going on a date. ❤️

Please keep reading and also follow my social media.

Insta: @dominiquefina

@trendy.tipss

Twitter: @domrocks117 😘