Chapter 4: The Terrible Date

*Joeys POV*

"The kiss was amazing and now I'm going on a date with her!!" I screamed over the phone to my roommate Meghan. It was Sunday afternoon and I was telling everything that happened to one of my best friends Meghan so that way she could give me some advice because she's good with that.

I decided to put on my favorite button up top, a pair of jeans, and a pair of Sperrys because that's just the way I roll.

I ordered reservations at this fancy restaurant called La Bruschetta which is rated 4.5 stars online. I hope she will like it as much I do. Then maybe afterwards we could go for a walk or maybe go to one of our houses and hang out but for sure I needed to steal a kiss from her.

*Melinas POV*

"It was so amazing." I tell my old friend Claire over the phone.

"That's great but what about Daniel?" she asks concerned.

Oh right damn it I totally forgot about Daniel and our 'long distance relationship.' It doesn't even feel like we're still dating, the last time we talked was the last day I spent in NJ. Who knows if he's been seeing other girls, I really hope so or else it would be a really harsh breakup.

"Stop focusing on Daniel and start worrying about getting ready for your date with Joey," my subconscious tells myself. I snapped out of it and decided to get ready.

I decided to go the more dressier route and decided to throw on a casual dress. It looked like a tank top with a skater skirt combined but it wasn't which was good. It was still dressy yet not to dressy, perfect for a first date. To spice up the look I added a pair of nude heels with the light blue dress. I curled my hair and pinned to pieces to the back of my head and covered it up with a big white bow. This night was going to be perfect and I wasn't going to let anything in my way.

By the time I finished my makeup and packed my shoulder bag Joey arrived. When the doorbell rang my heart flew out of my chest. Before I opened the door I quickly explained to my mom where I was going and I opened the door to see Joey. He looked so sexy.

"Wow." Joey said.

I think he was at a loss for words.

"Right back at you hot stuff," I replied.

Why would I say that stupid. It made me blush.

He opened the door and I got into the car. Just as I got in my phone beeped, it must have been my mom wondering what time I would be home but turns out it wasn't. It was Tyler.

*Just warning there might be some problems there I just wanted to tell u in advance ;)*

*What kind of problems Tyler what are u talking about?!! :(*

*Im really sorry but it happens every time so just be ready ;(*

"What's wrong?" Joey asked concerned.

"Nothing." I sigh.

When we get to the restaurant everything seems fine which is a good thing. We both ordered a glass of white whine and for dinner we got the same thing. The special, the name was so fancy that I can't even remember the name once the menu left the table.

"Mmm it's so good," I say with my mouth full of food.

"I know right," Joey says back.

"So tell me about yourself," he asks.

"Well I'm from New Jersey, my parents are divorced, I used to have braces, and I have a beauty channel on YouTube."

After I blabbed on about my self he did the same and then we ordered dessert. Then, oh then that's were it started to get good we both leaned in for yet again another kiss when about a thousand girls started screaming from the outside of the restaurant. Great, this must've been what Tyler was talking about. Shit.

"Would you excuse me for a minute," Joey asks.

"Um sure," I choke out. I literally feel the tears coming to my eyes. I ran to the bathroom and closed the stall. Why does this type of crap always have to happen to me? I wiped my eyes and decided to go. All he was doing was talking to fans and signing things for them. Yeah I get it they're his fans but we're on a date. I run outside and decide to just call a cab.

"Wait!" Joey calls.

I couldn't do this, not here, not now, and this time I meant it.

I got into the cab and saw Joey who looked sad but I didn't care at the moment. I gave him one last you shouldn't have done this look and got into the cab.

Ooo Joeys fans ruined his date and he didn't try to stop them 😱

KEEP READING :)

Insta: @dominiquefina

Twitter: @domrocks117