Chapter 2: A New Friend

(I know this is pointless but I just wanted to put out there that I don't ship Melina and Joey it's just the character that I imagined had brown hair and I thought she worked well)

*Melinas POV*

"Gurl you've been staring at that guy for almost ten minutes now," a guy with green hair whispered to me.

"Whoops sorry I didn't notice he's just so gorgeous!"

I whispered back.

"I feel you gurl a guy like Joey Graceffa is pretty cute."

So that was his name! Even his name sounded dreamy. "I'm Melina and you are?"

"I'm Tyler, Tyler Oakley." he said.

"Oh yeah I know you." I didn't have a clue who this guy was but let's just go along with it.

"Are you going to o2l's party tonight, it's gonna be the bomb.com?"

I didn't know about this so called party but I was making sure I would go anyways. "Yeah of course I am!!"

"Then I'll see you tonight I'll pick you up around seven so be ready.

Umm ok just pick me up you know even though I didn't even ask you.

"Ok."

*Joeys POV*

Why is this random girl staring at me I mean she's kinda cute but she's creeping me out, it's been almost ten minutes now and she won't stop.

"So are you coming to the party tonight?" Connor asked.

"Well duh how could I not go?" I sarcastically replied.

"Ok good the party starts at seven so be there." Connor reminded.

I turned around to see Tyler talking to that new girl. Who the heck did she think she was just talking to people like us all willy nilly? Who knows if she's even a Youtuber, if she is then she would so be my type. Maybe I'll talk to her there.

*Melinas POV*

When I got home it was already 3:30 so I should probably get ready now before I have no time left. I decided to throw on a pair of sandals from Forever 21 and curl my hair. I redid my makeup so that way it wasn't a mess. This time I added some foundation, bronzer, liquid eyeliner, eyeshadow, and pink lipstick from MAC. Now I was ready for the party. I quickly grabbed something to eat and got my side bag. By the time I was done Tyler was at the door.

"Hey Tyler." I greeted.

"Hey." he said back.

I hopped into his car to see his friend Troye Sivan. Obviously I knew him because I've been obsessed with his new song 'Happy Little Pill.' We exchanged hellos and headed of.

As soon as I exited the car the smell of alcohol filled the air. Their house was huge, no matter why they had the parties. When we entered the house we were given red cups filled with alcohol. Tyler and Troye scurried off and I was left alone not knowing where to go so I just took the red cup and put it up to my lips and drank the concoction inside. I normally don't drink but once in a while I'll have some.

I ended up bumping into Connor who was clearly drunk because his breath smelled horrible. He pulled me in and kissed me which was disgusting. I pulled back from his grip and went outside. Everyone here was drunk. Except Joey because he didn't have red eyes and a cup in his hand. Thank god someone else besides me wasn't drunk. I headed over to talk to him when he suddenly pulled someone in and made out with them. Ugh why did this have to happen to me. I just stood there like an idiot watching them make out for quite some time. When they finally stopped I was able to talk to Joey.

"Hey sexy."

He was drunk, I just couldn't see it from a distance. Damn it. This party wasn't the most ideal place for me to be but there was nothing else for me to do. We both leaned in and kissed. Well it was more like a makeout session. The kiss just didn't feel the way I thought it would be. I tried to walk away to look for Tyler but Joey wouldn't let me out of his grip.

By now I just wanted to slap him on the face and walk home but I wanted to make the most of it. I grabbed another drink from someone's hand and drank the whole thing in seconds. In five minutes I had almost ten drinks and I was drunk. Why did I have to be such a desperate bitch.

I woke up in the morning in someone's bed lying next to Joey. The last thing I could remember was going into one of the rooms with him. He was shirtless and he looked so hot and peaceful. I got up and went looking for Tyler so that way I could get home. I was going to be late for school. I couldn't walk straight, I think I was still drunk. After all those hours how could I still be?

I found Tyler awake in the room next to me. I grabbed his keys and drove us back to my house. I snuck in through the back and got ready for school.

Insta: @dominiquefina

Twitter: @domrocks117

please read, comment, and vote xoxo dom 😘💕