Chapter 17: Another Day, Another Dollar

*Melinas POV*

The party was great. Fun people, good food, and a nice pool. Today was not that great. I had to catch up on filming videos. After that I had to get my outfit ready for Thanksgiving since I wouldn't have time in the morning. My grandma was making all of the food and we were going over her house. She made the best food.

I started my day off with a good healthy breakfast. I popped a k-cup into my Keurig and while that was making I started some oatmeal on the stove. I grabbed a package of blueberries and raspberries from the fridge. I took my cup of coffee when it was done and put in some hazelnut coffee creamer. I took my pot of oatmeal off the stove and put it into a bowl. I added some blueberries and raspberries and I ate my breakfast.

I threw on a tshirt and shorts and put my hair into a messy bun. Then I got to work filming a bunch of videos. It wasn't much to talk about.

I texted a few friends, worked on homework, went on social media, and all that jazz.

For my outfit for tomorrow I layed out a white cropped top with a. tribal skull on it and a black skirt. I paired my outfit with regular sandals. I was going to leave my hair the way it was now.

I invited Joey over to hang and to go into my pool. It wasn't as extravagant as Lauren's but it was decent.

I darted to the door once I heard the doorbell ring.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Hey," he smirked.

"Ready?"

"Yeah let's hop in!"

I ran upstairs and grabbed two towels. I changed quickly into my bathing suit and we ran outside. It was a beautiful day. The sun was directly overhead, which meant the pool would be warm. We walked into the glistening warm pool. As soon as we got in I leaned my forehead against his and put my hand on his chest. We started to kiss. I moved onto his lap. Our tongues touched together.

Just as I pulled away I splashed him with water and giggled. He pushed me underwater. I pulled him with me and while we had the air we continued to kiss underwater.

After playing and hanging in the water for a few hours we got out and ordered Chinese food. I offered for Joey to stay the night and he said yes yayy. We sat on the couch and watched Dancing With The Stars since our friend Bethany was on it and we missed it the other day. I put my head on his lap and stared at him while he was watching tv. This night couldn't get any more perfect.

Sorry that this chapter was so short I had to put something but it wasn't going to be super exciting. From now on I'm going to do a picture every other chapter cause for some chapters it's hard to find a picture that has to do with the concept of the chapter ☺️ keep reading ily guys soo much 😙