Chapter 15: Back to Square One

*Joeys POV*

I wanted things to get back on the right track so I decided to text my friend to help counsel us. If that didn't work then I would book and appointment for a therapy session.

"I just texted my friend and asked her if she could counsel us to try and get us back on track." I said.

"That sounds good, I'd like us to be the way that we used to," she smiled.

It felt like I hadn't see her smile in years when it was only a month. Hopefully things would get better from here on out.

"Back to square one," she sighed then smiled.

I felt relieved, even though these were little things I felt like they were big steps to getting our relationship back on track.

*Melinas POV*

Joey left and I felt relieved. I took the razor blade sitting on my nightstand and threw it away. I got up and got dressed. I felt confident so I put on a nice pretty dress. Along with it I wore a pair of sandals. I twisted two pieces of my hair back, pinned it, then curled it.

I decided to go to Starbucks. When I arrived I got myself a caramel frappe with carmel drizzle on top of the whipped cream. It was a-ma-zing.

As I was sipping my drink I got a text message from Joey.

*Meet me at my place tomorrow at 1*

*k*

I went home and filmed an inspirational video. I wanted to show people what was going on in my life recently and to show them not to do what I did. Once I finished filming I went to sleep, it was an emotional day and I wanted to get a good nights rest.

I woke up bright and early, the complete opposite of my first day of school. I decided to look a little bit classy today. I wore a white laces cropped top, a light pink skater skirt, and a pair of high heels. I styled my hair the same way as before but instead I added a light pink bow to match my shirt. For my makeup I put on concealer, foundation, mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick. I grabbed a bowl of cereal and made myself some Starbucks in my Keurig and brought it with me.

Joey was already waiting outside when I arrived. When I got out of my car his eyes widened. Ok. It was weird, but I kind of liked it. I went into his car and we drove off. He put his hand on the gear and I put my hand on top of it.

We arrived at an apartment building, I had no clue where we were going but I trusted it. Joey buzzed the doorbell and gave his name, a girl talked through the speaker and let us in. We took the elevator up to the third floor. This girl's apartment number was 5d. A girl wearing a blue striped shirt, jeans, and combat boots answered the door. She had decently long dark brown hair. She had green eyes and she was a little bit heavy (do not judge). Her name was Stacy, Stacy Hinojosa. She seemed nice. She had two dogs named Molly and Page. They were adorable. Her apartment was decently sized big enough for one person and two dogs.

"Have a seat," she greeted.

"I'm Stacy and you are Melina right?"

"Ugh yes nice to meet you Stacy." I replied.

"Joey has told me a lot of things about you," she smiled.

I turned and smiled at Joey, I hope the things she told her were good things.

"So what seems to be the problem at hand?" she asked looking concerned.

She wasn't a trained therapist but Joey told me before we came in that she to has also had bullying problems in her life and she might be able to help.

After like an hour of discussing things out Joey and I sorted out our problems. We were still looking into taking a therapy session just for everything to be perfect even though there is no such thing as perfect. As we were walking out Stacy gave me a nice then dirty look. I don't know if she meant it or not but it was weird.

All I was worried about was me and the love of my life.

YAYY JELINA IS ALL GOOD DONT WORRY.

I have a few things to say:
1. thanks for over 200 reads! ❤️
2. PLEASE DO NOT CUT THAT IS BAD ⚠️
3. This book will probably only be 30 chapters 📚
4. I wanted to list some of my friends who also have fanfics I'll list theirs usernames below thx ily guys 😘😘😘
Sam- samanthaadohertyy
Rachell- rachell019
Gerardo- unicorns627
Sol- sol_da_directioner