Chapter 11: 1 Million

*Melinas POV*

It was Monday hurray. I wish I was with Joey, laying in bed with him, in his arms, bare chest.

As I picked up my phone to check all my social media something amazing popped up on my phone.

*CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE REACHED ONE MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!*

It was mind boggling. I screenshot the notification, grabbed my camera, and started to film a thank you video.

"Thank you everybody for being so supportive and watching my videos and subscribing, it means the world to me." I said trying to hold back the tears.

Just as I was about to end my video the dam broke. The tears came rushing out. It was such a huge accomplishment and it meant so much to me. Once I finished bawling I called up Joey to share the great news with him.

"Hey guess what?!" I exclaim to the just awoken Joey.

"What?" he says grumpily in a raspy voice, I love the way he sounds in the morning.

"I reached one million subs!!!"

"Uh yeah great, I gotta go, I gotta get ready." he mumbles back.

When he's more awake and alert I'll retell him what happened, maybe then he'll be happy for me. I finally started to get ready really quickly. I threw on a white tank top, layered it with a red flannel, a pair of ripped jeans, and my pair of beige uggs. I threw my hair into a messy bun and added some concealer and mascara. Once I finished getting ready I headed into my car and drove off to school.

"Congrats!" everybody said as I walked through the halls of school.

When I got to third period I sat next to Ingrid and talked to her.

"Can you believe everybody has congratulated me except Joey?" I gossiped.

"Well Joey can be very selfish sometimes, he's not the most caring person." Ingrid confesses.

Why I thought to myself. Why can't Joey be perfect?!

During lunch I tried to avoid Joey. I was kind of getting pissed. Your my fucking boyfriend, I think, and you don't even congratulate me on this huge life accomplishment like what the actual fuck?! The more I thought to myself the more I got pissed. Come on Melina he probably saw he's just waiting for the right minute, don't make such a big deal out of this.

When school ended I didn't hear a word, not even a letter out of Joey, I didn't even see him all day. Where was he and why is he acting like this all of a sudden? I drove home in a bad mood. Luckily I was able to drive by myself now since its been three weeks after me and Joey's date. It didn't make sense three weeks ago he was so caring and loving and today he doesn't even want to know me. Its like he's by polar or something.

*Joeys POV*

I'm such a jerk. I wish I could've gone to school today to talk to Melina about reaching one million subs but I had worse problems going on in my life right now. My mom is drinking again and my sister is at my moms house trying to straighten things out but all she's doing is abusing her. I wish my mom didn't drink. I would go over there now but if I do then she is going to hurt me and I don't want that.

Without even thinking I started to cry right there in my room. It was devastating being in high school not even living with not two but not even one parent. The thought sickened me.
I layed down on my bed staring on my phone waiting for a call. Nothing.

I couldn't just sit here and make myself physically sick. I had to get my mind off of things.

*Melinas POV*

When I got home I hopped up to my room and plopped onto my soft, comfy, and clean bed. I checked my phone to see if I had any messages.

It was from Connor, oh bother.

*Hey it's Connor wanna hang L:*

*Sure where doe ?*

*My place your place it doesn't matter, as long as I'm with u :)*

*Ill be at ur place in a few*

*k see u here*

I drove off to Connors house in the same shitty outfit. I really shouldn't be doing this but Joey hasn't said anything to me in the last eight hours.

Jc answered the door.

"Connor there's a sexy girl at the door and I think she's here for you!" Jc screams for the whole town to hear.

I look down and blush at the sweet yet disturbing compliment.

Connor ran down the stairs and butt bumped Jc out of the doorway.

"Sorry about that," he apologized.

He guided me through the giant house to his room. His room was filled with pictures of hot celebs, plaques from YouTube, and pictures of the guys and him. It was nice but disturbing. The theme was white with a tint of blue here and there. It was spotless unlike my room. Connor isn't as bad as people think he is, he's actually really nice when he's not drunk and trying to hit on girls. We talked for an hour about our interests and other random shit.

After hours of talking, going on our phones, and filming collabs, I got ready to get going. It was eleven at night and I was getting tired even though I usually stay up til like one in the morning on weekends.

He started to lean in as we were sitting on the bed. Things were getting tense fast. I leaned in even though I shouldn't have. Soon enough our lips touched and the flame lit. It was no regular flame like with Joey, it was fire. I am such a horrible person. I unbuttoned his shirt to reveal the bare six pack that was on his chest. He started to pull off my shirt when I grabbed his hand and moved it to a different spot.

"You have a nice ass" he smirked taking his lips away from mine.

I shushed him and we continued to kiss. Eventually we fell asleep and that was the last I could remember. I woke up with my shirt off. My head laying on his chest, his hand around my back grabbing my hips. It felt so good but it was so wrong. I turned to the nightstand to check my phone. It was filled with text messages and missed calls from Joey. I was in big trouble.

OHH MELINA YOU BAD GIRL HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO JOEY 😭😭

Sorry I haven't uploaded I haven been in the mood plus I've been busy and my creative juices weren't flowing but now they are so KEEP READING! I PROMISE I will update again soon ily 😙💕