Chapter 13: Why?

*Melinas POV*

The weekend flew by. Back to school.

I was at Tyler's house when I woke up. I decided to stop by and hang with Tyler since I hadn't talked to him in a while with all this boy drama. He let me sleep over so I just brought some clothes for school.

I went into his bathroom and put on the cropped top, shorts, and combat boots I had brought with me. I brushed out my hair and twisted a piece and pinned it back. I wanted to curl it but since I didn't have my curling iron I just left it the way I put it.

When Tyler got out I offered him a ride. Before we went to school we stopped at Starbucks and grabbed ourselves some breakfast. After that we drove off to the dreadful place that is school.

As soon as I parked the car I spotted Connor. I tried to avoid him but he walked right over to me. Why did he have to notice me?

"Melina are you serious?!" Connor practically yells in a serious tone.

I knew this was going to lead into a fight.

"What are you talking about?" I ask trying make it sound like I don't know what he's talking about when really I do.

"Stop this shit right now Melina you know exactly what I'm talking about."

"I know I'm sorry." I sigh, I didn't know what else to say.

"You know what Mel all I have to say is why did you do this to me when I didn't even do anything, oh wait until Joey finds out!"

I stood there in awe. I felt a tear run down my face. He couldn't tell Joey. No he's just kidding right, hopefully. I went to my morning classes and tried to be optimistic.

*Joeys POV*

Just as I slammed my locker shut Connor appeared behind me, what a pleasant surprise.

"Hey," I groaned, I hated Connor.

"I have to tell you something that you might not like," he faked that he was sad.

"Melina was cheating on you, when you were texting her, she was with me having fun."

What the fuck? Was this true cause if it was then...I don't know.

The anger grew. I tried to resist but right there in the hallway I dropped my books and punched Connor right in his ugly face.

*Melinas POV*

Everywhere in the hallway all I heard was gossip about a fight between Joey and Connor. I guess he wasn't kidding. Joey wasn't in any of his classes so I would have to talk things out with him after school and I was not looking forward to it.

When I got outside I saw a black eyed, bloody Joey. I felt horrible.

"Hey," I said softly.

"Is this true Melina, is what he said true cause if it is then fuck. My mom was drinking okay? And I was home because it was to hard for me to go to school. I was hysterically crying. And this is what you fucking did to me, then you lied to me and thought that I wouldn't find out. Right before I asked you out. Wow great job cause you really fucked things up, and you really broke my heart. I thought we had something but I guess not. Have fun trying to win me back now you little slut. Fuck you."

I literally had no words, my only words were tears. He was right. I was a slut and I could go fuck myself.

Wow just wow. This turned reaaallll fast 😁 I have no words either 😂

yay keep reading for chapter 13 😏 ily 😘