Chapter 6: A Friend Lost

((I imagine Claire as Kate Hall, she's not celebrity famous but she's a tumblr girl and she has a YouTube. Also Claire is Daniels sister.))

*Melinas POV*

I wake up to see yet again another nasty text message. I hope it's not 'S.'

It was just my luck because it wasn't her, it was my best friend Claire, oh no.

*I heard u were cheating on my brother -.-*

*Uhh who told u that?! :(*

*Some person named S or something idk :/*

*Oh well...*

I couldn't lie to her.

*...it's true ;(((*

*Wow I can't even believe u right now Melina!!! Do u know how hurt Daniel is gonna be once he finds out?! and let me guess u haven't even told him yet?!?!*

*No...*

*I don't think I can forgive u for this Melina, u kinda just betrayed not only him but a part of me, I can't be friends with u anymore because I can forgive you :/ >:(*

I just left it at that because I didn't want the fight getting any bigger, plus I knew I was wrong and I didn't know what to say.

That's great, not I just lost a friend! One of my best friends actually. Whoever this 'S' was I needed to get rid of her! I couldn't let her keep getting in the way. And I hope she doesn't do anything to ruin what Joey and I have.

I needed to get my mind off of things so I decided to go to Starbucks. I got into my car and heard my phone buzz. It was Connor. That was odd.

*Party tonight at my place wanna come? ;)*

*Suree*

This was awkward but whatever.

I guess I was going to Conner's party tonight but I couldn't just go alone, that would be wrong to Joey right? I think he would be fine with that. Yeah he would, and anyways we aren't even dating, I mean are we?

When I got to Starbucks my twitter blew up about Conner's party and how it was his birthday. I was nervous for this party, because you never know what could happen.

(Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been super busy with school lately but I promise I will post more on a basis now. Also this was kind of just something I made up kinda quick so you guys didn't have to keep waiting. Thanks I hope you understand and keep reading xoxo 😘)