1.4

I woke up in my own bed, and there was laughter downstairs. I walked downstairs, and put my hair in a messy bun as I walked.

"Catelyn!" Alyssa ran up and hugged me.

"Hey! What are you guys doing?"

"We're making pancakes!" She said excitedly.

"And we're singing, we're having a great time." Brendon picked up Alyssa and put her on his hip. "Hey, Lyss, why don't you run upstairs and get dressed real quick so I can talk to Catelyn?"

"Okay." She squirmed out of his arms, and ran to the stairs.

"Don't run inside." I called after her. "What's up?" I sat on the barstool and Brendon put a plate of pancakes in front of me.

"So we have to figure out a couple of things." He stood behind me and filled up a glass of water. "First, I go on tour again start of January. And if you wanna come, we have to get you enrolled in online school."

"I wanna go but I wanna go to like an actual school too." I shrugged. "After tour can I transfer?"

"If that's what you want, we would just need something for while tour is happening." I nodded, ripping a pancake in pieces and eating a bite. "And Alyssa."

"Yeah?"

"Sarah thinks we should adopt her. I said I'd talk to you first."

"I want you to. But I don't want you guys to feel like pressured or something? Like I love you guys, but you didn't look for us we just kinda fell into your life."

"If we weren't ready for you guys, we wouldn't have done it okay? If I wasn't ready I would've dropped you off there the next morning, if we weren't ready we wouldn't have had Alyssa come stay."

"Okay."

"Now you go get dressed, I have to make some calls you can finish eating later." Brendon kissed my forehead, and shooed me upstairs.

I walked back up the stairs, and heard Alyssa singing to herself from my room. I knocked lightly, and opened the door.

She was wearing leggings and a pink hoodie.

"Go downstairs and eat, but be quiet, Brendon is on the phone." I instructed, and she nodded, leaving and closing the door behind her.

I walked into my bathroom, and brushed my teeth. I brushed my hair and it kept a somewhat natural wave without getting too poofy. I put on black leggings, and a fitted white t shirt. I found a pink-chunky cardigan kind of thing and put that over it. I put on my black and white Vans, and grabbed my phone. My phone was somewhat boring right now, since I only really had contact information, so I went back downstairs.

Sarah, Brendon, and Alyssa, had all relocated to the dining room, and they were discussing the days plans, so I'm assuming the already told her what was happening.

"So when we get back from the store, we'll put the stuff in your room, and then someone will come here for me and Sarah to sign your paperwork and check everything." Alyssa nodded, and I slid into the seat next to Sarah.

"Were gonna go shopping for Alyssa's room and some clothes." Sarah explained and I nodded.

"Sounds good to me."

"Face me." Sarah instructed and pulled a hair tie off her wrist. She put my hair in a side braid and I thanked her.

"We all good?" Brendon asked, when we were done with breakfast. "Good? Cool."

We walked out the door and into Brendon's car.

"Catelyn, can I see your phone real quick." Sarah asked me.