3.1

Today we go to Canada for the second stop of the tour. It's my first time leaving the country. That meant another five hour flight. But after this we got back from Canada we would be mainly on the bus and not really flying much anymore.

I sat next to Sarah on this flight, and Brendon and Alyssa were the row behind us. There was a lady who had the middle seat in between me and Sarah, but she switched so Sarah and I could sit together.

I read the Fault In Our Stars during the flight, Sarah occasionally read over my shoulder.

"When we have a night at a hotel we'll rent the movie." Sarah promised.

"We'll have to kick Alyssa out." I joked, and felt Alyssa kick my seat.

"Rude." She protested, and Brendon laughed.

"Take a nap kid, it's still early." Brendon said, and Sarah and I went back to our conversation.

"If anything we'll have to kick Bren out. He's the most immature one." Sarah and I laughed, and I went back to my book.

When we arrived at the dressing room, I brought the Fault In Our Stars to finish. Alyssa has brought the first Harry Potter book, and Sarah was on her phone. We all kept ourselves fairly occupied during the opening acts, then Brendon came in to tell us he was about to go on.

"See you all later." He kissed all of our foreheads. "Love you."

"Do you guys wanna watch?" Sarah asked us once he had left.

"I wanna read my book." Alyssa decided, and I looked at mine.

"I only have like 20 pages left, I'll finish mine."

I finished the book a couple songs into Brendon's set.

"I'm gonna go watch the rest of the concert? Is that okay?" I asked Sarah standing up.

"Zack should be side stage. Stay by him." She said, and I picked up my phone.

"Thank you, I will." I hugged Sarah, as I left.

"Zack!" I yelled over the music.

"Hey, kid!" He yelled back. "Watching the rest?"

"Yeah!" I sat in front of his feet, and opened Instagram.

I posted a picture from my view side stage on my story, with no caption.

I put my phone down for the next couple of songs, until Zack tapped my shoulder.

"Do you want to run these out there?" He handed me a couple of water bottles. "Brendon just finished the last one they had."

I looked down at my clothes, I was just running out there but I still wanted to make sure I wasn't a total mess. I had on black leggings, my white slid on Vans, and a white Panic! tank top.

"Sure." I put my phone in the waistband of my leggings, and grabbed the waters.

"Just put them right in front of the drum and he'll figure it out." Zack pointed to the drum platform, as Brendon pressed a couple random notes on the piano, talking to the crowd.

"Hey, Catelyn." Brendon laughed as soon as he saw me walk out.

"Hi!" I yelled back, but I was sure he couldn't hear me.

"Can you put them up here instead, please?" He asked, and I nodded. I walked up to the side of the white piano and placed them on the ledge. "Thank you, Cate. Everybody say 'Thank you, Catelyn!' on three. One, two, three."

Sure enough the crowd echoed what he had said. I rolled my eyes at him, and waved at the crowd. I went back to the side stage, and took my place at Zack's feet.

"Sorry, I should've known he was gonna say something to you. I would've done it." Zack apologized.

"No, no it's okay." I replied, and Brendon started This is Gospel.

I watched the rest of the concert, and stood up as Brendon ran off stage.

"Where's Sarah and Alyssa?" Brendon asked, hugging me.

"Alyssa was finishing her book, and Sarah was sitting with her." Brendon kissed the top of my head.

"Come on, let's go get changed we're gonna go hang out with fans."

"I'm not changing, I'm just waiting for you." I answered.

"Bren, Sarah and Alyssa already went to the bus, Alyssa was tired." Zack read, looking at his Apple Watch.

"Cool, I'm gonna be quiet then." Brendon said before we went onto the bus.

I waited in the lounge area, since Sarah and Alyssa were both asleep.

"Okay, c'mon." Brendon was now redressed in skinny jeans, and a short sleeve button up. "We're just gonna go meet some fans, just stay with me and Zack." He instructed. "Hey guys!" Brendon yelled to the crowd of people standing at the barricade by the bus.

The crowd screamed some sort of response.

I followed Brendon as he signed autographs, and took pictures with fans.

"Catelyn!" Someone yelled, and Brendon looked up before I did.

"Go ahead, if you want." Brendon nodded. "Zack go with her."

"Can we take a picture with you?" The small group of three people at the barricade as.

"Yeah!" I answered.

"Thank you!" The phone was passed to the person at the end of the group, and I stood next to the person last at the opposite end.

"Have a good night!" I answered back to them, Zack and I walking back to Brendon.

"Aww, Catie you're famous." Zack teased me, pushing at my shoulder a little bit.

"Shut up." I laughed, standing next to Brendon.

Brendon stood out doing that for about an hour ish. Occasionally people asked me for pictures, it was so much fun. But by the time we got back to the bus, I nearly crashed on the couch.

"Wait, stay up I you food." Brendon said, reaching into the fridge to grab a pizza.

"I don't even wanna know where that came from." I answered, but took a cold slice out of the box.

"I'm going to change into sweats." Brendon announced, leaving the small table.

I opened my phone while I ate, I looked at my tagged pictures on Instagram, screenshoting all of the ones with people I had met tonight. I liked the picture that Sarah posted, of Alyssa and I reading in the dressing room before the show. 'pre-show hang outs with the Urie girls' she had captioned it.

I posted as many of the pictures as I possible could with everyone on my own Instagram. 'thank you canada for being so nice to me' I captioned the picture, and shut my phone off.

"Wanna watch tv?" Brendon sat on the couch, it was like 2 in the morning though, so the only thing really on was Family Guy reruns.

"Sure, if you bring me my blanket out of my bunk." I bargained, standing up.

"You're a brat you know that?" He laughed, but stood up to get it anyone.

I left my phone on the kitchen table, and sat on the couch, watching the show.

I had planned on staying up and watching tv, but as soon as Brendon sat down next to me, and I had my blanket wrapped around me, i was already half asleep. I fell asleep about ten minutes later, laying across the couch and using Brendon's leg as a pillow.