3.3

Tonight's show is in Washington, DC. Ive honestly slept the majority of the past couple tour dates. The time difference, and late nights/early mornings were starting to get to me.

Alyssa on the other hand, was the complete opposite, she was so energetic and she did often stayed up with Brendon later than I could. I would get up at like 5 in the morning to get water or whatever, and they'd still be up half awake watching cartoons.

In turn this lead to me hanging out with Sarah more, usually falling asleep in Brendon and Sarah's shared bed after the show while Brendon was with fans.

"Cate, baby." Sarah shook me awake, and I groaned.

"Where am I?" I asked, sitting up in Brendon and Sarah's bed.

"We're in DC, it's 8:30 am." Sarah answered and I grabbed my phone. "Get dressed were gonna go shopping and hang out a little bit."

"Is Alyssa up yet?"

"Yeah, but she's not gonna come with us she's gonna stay with Brendon."

I rolled out of my bunk, and grabbed my suitcase. I selected a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, and a black and white striped shirt that had a mustard yellow around the neck line and wrist. I grabbed some socks and went into the bathroom to change. Someone had given me black and white Panic! high top converse so I put those on when I was done getting dressed.

"Good morning." I said, walking into the kitchen area when I was done. Alyssa and I were almost matching with out it being on purpose, she had on a mustard yellow shirt, and black skinny jeans, with black converse.

"Morning, Cate." Brendon gave me a side hug and kissed the top of my head.

Everyone else was already at the venue setting up, since we had a day off before this we got here last night, so it was just the four of us on the bus.

"What are you two doing today?" Brendon asked, motioning to Sarah and I.

"There's a cute downtown ish area and we're just gonna shop and walk around." Sarah answered as I started to shrug.

"You guys will be back for the show though, right?" Brendon asked, taking a swing from a bottle of water.

"Before you even start to get ready." Sarah promised him. "Ready Cate?"

"I need to brush my teeth." I answered, going into the bathroom, Alyssa followed me, going to brush her teeth as well.

I put on deodorant and body spray, then went to meet Sarah.

"Be safe." Brendon hugged me, and kissed my head. "Love you."

"Love you too." I answered, waving him goodbye.

(A/N I live a couple hours away from DC so I usually see concerts there & in Baltimore. But these are my favorite things in DC & yes I saw panic in DC and it was beautiful).

"So our first stop is this place called City Center." Sarah said, pulling out her phone for directions. "They have stores and stuff, it's like a downtown area."

"Do they have food?"

Sarah laughed, "We're gonna go to a breakfast place." She promised.

We walked the rest of the way me just looking around really. When we finally got to City Center, it wasn't as busy as I expected.

We walked up to the counter of a place called Milk Bar.

"Hi how are you?" The girl working asked.

"Good!" Sarah answered, skimming the menu. "Can I get a Cracked Pie Latte, and a Bagel Bomb? Cate, what do you want?" She turned to me as I tried to figure it out.