18 | The Unexpected

Our honeymoon was spent relaxing in our own private villa in Fiji. It was hands down the most relaxing, sensual, and spiritual vacation I've ever had.

It didn't bother either of us that nothing went down the night of the wedding, he made sure we were both well taken care of while on our trip

It didn't bother either of us that nothing went down the night of the wedding, he made sure we were both well taken care of while on our trip. The man fucked me silly for a week and a half straight. And I was not complaining.

I know some people say that nothing really changes once you're married. Other than your last name and a piece of paper that makes you official. But that wasn't the case for Prince and I. It was different. Our time spent in Fiji drew us even closer together than we were before. I didn't expect it to be as spiritual of an experience, but it was. Even the way he made love to me was on a completely different level. We were both so hungry for each other. Every touch, every stroke, every bite, every suck was enriched with a level of passion and desire that we had yet to tap into. It was incredible.

When we weren't busy wrapped up in each other's bodies, we spent our time getting massages, cruising around the islands, visiting the local villages, we even had a chef come to the villa to teach us how to prepare a traditional Fijian meal.

I wouldn't be able to forget this trip if I tried.

When we left, I was a little disappointed, not wanting to leave. But at the same time, I was excited. Excited to finally start the rest of our lives together. As soon as we landed I had this burst of energy and motivation to really get the house finished. Like I said before, the thought of living in Paisley never really bothered me. But something changed once we were married. I craved our own space, a place that we could really call our own.

It didn't take long for suspicions to arise. When we got back to the states, we had already seen a tabloid with a photo of me and Mom on the cover. It was of us walking into the hotel before getting ready for the wedding. Since they didn't have complete proof, it was all still speculation. Either way, Prince and I didn't care. We weren't hiding it, we just wanted to show photos and announce it on our terms.

A few weeks later, he actually allowed me to break the news. I posted a photo on my Instagram, a behind the scenes shot that Afshin took at the ceremony. The world went nuts within minutes. I'd never received as many likes on one of my photos ever. Which says a lot, considering it is what I do for a living. I was happy to finally let the world know. We were already getting calls and messages. It was an endless list of magazines and reporters wanting to be the first ones to get an exclusive interview with the newlyweds. We weren't interested in any of it. No matter what the price was.

-

One day, I was tucked away in my studio. I was supposed to be working, but I got sidetracked. I couldn't get our house out of my mind. I wanted it to be finished so badly that I couldn't focus on anything else. I found myself daydreaming about what life was soon to be like in our new home. How many babies we'd fill the house with, how we would decorate it, throwing family get togethers. It all still seemed too good to be true. I sat back on the couch, getting comfortable and falling deeper into my daydream. Moments like this I honestly can't even believe that this is my life. Why me? How did I get so lucky? Call it fate, call it a blessing...all I could think of was...Wow.