Ho ho ho

Exactly a week passed , on a rainy Christmas morning , Alex turned around to find Stella sound asleep next to him . He got a small fright and wondered how she got there . Stella had been sleeping in Liam's old room for the week and if Liam wanted to crash he had to take the couch .
Exiting the room , Liam was also still sound asleep , what was the time anyway ? Alex looked at his clock and it was 7am , of course they were still sleeping .

"Stella , wake up ." Alex whispered , bending down beside the bed after placing a nice hot cup of coffee on the antique looking bedside table .

"Hm?" Stella moaned , opening her eyes a little to find Alexs face close to hers , her morning cheeks became red .

"Sorry about that ." Alex stood up , breaking the awkward position . " I brought you coffee ."

"Thank you ." She sat up , wearing a purple cotton night gown that said unicorn princess on it . It was adorable .

Alex put on a bright smile "Merry Christmas ."

"Oh yeah , Merry Christmas ." Stella said back , she had forgotten about it . They stared at each other for a few seconds feeling a little uneasy .

Liam shouted from the living room "Where's my coffee you bastard !?" Alex and Stella started laughing at the sound of his dreadfully sleepy scream .

"We have a big day , so don't take too long getting ready ." Alex said to Stella on his way out the room .

"Alex why you no make me coffee ?" Liam complained again to Alex .

Alex walked past and spoke after a long sigh like he had run out of breath "Fine , but just so you know we are going out for breakfast ."

"Really ? Where to ?" Liam jumped up on the couch like a little child that was waiting to open his presents .

"RJ , afterwards we can go visit Sasha and then go buy the stuff for the Christmas party tonight ." Alex sounded excited but a little different to Liam .

"Wait . What Christmas party ?" Liam asked standing up off the couch .

"When I went to visit my mom in hospital a few days ago , Maxine invited us to her annual Christmas party ." He didn't want to go but agreed because thought Stella and Liam wanted to .

"Yes , well screw the coffee let's start getting ready for the day ." Liam jumped excitedly , his black baggy shirt coverred his star boxers and his brown hair was all over the place .

Stella walked into Liams old room where her clothes were and got ready in there while Liam got ready in Alexs room . Alex decided to go join him .

*An hour later*

"Table for three please ." Liam asked as they entered the restraunt .

"Right this way ." The waitress directed them . She wore a black apron with RJ in big red letters .
"Can I get you anything to drink so long ?"

"Three coffees please ." Stella ordered as she knew they all loved coffee .

"Thank you ." Liam spoke as the waitress walked away with their order .

The morning went by smoothly , 10 am came and it was about time to pay the bill and leave .

Ring ring

"Sorry I have to get this ." Alex excused himself from the the group . "Hello ."

"Hello , Alex . This is the hospital , we need you to come here as soon as possible . There's an urgent matter we need to discuss ." The kind doctor on the phone informed Alex that it was serious matter and it needed to be explained in person .