Chapter Five.

Sorry for the wait, guys! I feel bad for making you wait a couple days :/ Ummm lets see.... I'm not going to be able to update Thursday, I don't think, so yeah- just a heads up... mmm oh and on August 25th, my updates will definitely be less frequent, because my 2nd year of college classes start and I am doing them online because I also have to take care of my son all day, SO I will be super busy. I will update though, I WILL find a way. But it just won't be as often as it is now. 

SO with that out of the way, ENJOY! and smile :) There you go!! 

ADELINE'S POV

"Who wants fooooood?" Ryan called. I looked up from my 3DS.

"Oooh, me!" I grinned. Everyone agreed, and we all decided on Burger King. Ryan went to tell the driver, and I returned to my pokemon fight.

"No, no, no! You Poliwrath motherfucker!" I cursed loudly as the foe made my Charmander faint. Everything was quiet, so I looked up- and everyone was staring at me. 

"Oh... uh... sorry," I chuckled nervously. "Bitch made me die," I held up my 3DS. Ronnie came over and sat next to me, and watched as I attempted to defeat the Cianwood city gym (I was playing Heartgold, and I'd put a cheat in so that I could have Charmander in it- and I kept stopping its evolutions cause I only want Charmander).

"Try using firespin, and then flamethrower," he suggested, sitting really close to me on the couch and watching over my shoulder. I did as he said, and ended up getting my 5th badge! 

"Oh, thank you, thank you!" I laughed, hugging him with one arm, and pecking his cheek. "I've been stuck on that gym forever!" I said. He smiled, and nodded, seemingly frozen in shock. 

"Food run! Taking orders!" Ryan yelled. Everyone ordered, and then it was my turn. 

"Chicken fries, large fry, large Dr. Pepper," I smiled sweetly. "Thank you Ryan!"

"No problem, Addy," he grinned. "Ronnie, man, what about you?"

"Same," Ronnie told him. Ryan wrote it down, and bounded out of the bus when it stopped. I sighed as I continued to travel through the pokemon world. 

"How far are you now?" Alexx asked as she sat next to me. 

"Just got the Cianwood city gym badge- thanks to Ronnie," I nudged him with my elbow. He shrugged.

"What can I say? Heh... I'm a poke-badass," he leaned back, crossing his arms. I couldn't stop myself from checking him out. His shoulder length black hair was a tad unruly. His chocolate brown eyes were ringed with eyeliner. His full lips were slightly parted... his strong tattooed arms were crossed over his barely tattooed torso, which was partially covered with a black sleeveless denim jacket, showing off his biceps. His legs were open, and clad in white jeans, and his feet were covered with pink socks.

Yeah. Pink. 

I cleared my throat as he gave me a knowing smirk, and shook my head.

"Uh- ahem... so, what- uh, what time are we going to be... where?" I asked nonchalantly. Ronnie chuckled, and it sent shivers through my body. 

"It's a 7 hour drive from LA to Carson City, Nevada, so... we should be there around 8:30, 9:00," he replied. I got my phone out and posted on my FaceBook about the first show, letting our fans know so that they could be there. 

"Oh,cool- so, about 3... 4 hours," Alexx smiled. 

"What do we do once we get there?" Mariss asked, sitting on the floor with Jacky.