Chapter 24.

I'm so pissed because I was literally typing the last word of this chapter, and wattpad completely erased it. So yeah. Im angry.

ANYWAYS I lied in the last chapter- I forgot the drama is in chapter 25, NOT this one. However, this one is pretty good anyway. ENJOY

ADELINE'S POV

"I th- I think the vodka's kicking in," I giggled as I leaned against Ronnie in the round booth. Ronnie, me, Jacky and Marissa were in the booth while Ryan, Alexx, Derek and Ron were in a table a few feet away against the wall. 

We'd arrived an hour ago- it was already 11:30. As soon as we had walked in, I was completely astounded. I loved it. I loved the bass-pounding techno/dance/dubstep music. I loved the colorful strobe lights that flashed occasionally through the semi-darkness of the black lights. I loved how the dance floor was ginormous, and the way the booths and tables lined the walls smoothly.

really loved the vodka. My body felt light and floaty, and I reveled in it.

"Heh, I think so to," Ronnie laughed, accidentally spilling his drink. I giggled again. "Ryan! Yer lookin lonely, bro," he slurred, draggin gme over to the table where Ryan sat all by his lonesome. 

"Yeah, Alexx went to the bathroom, Derek wanted a drink, and Ron went to dance," he pouted. I mimicked him while Ronnie cackled.

"I can keep ya company, dude!" he grinned.

"Aww, dude! Yeah! We can totally keep each other company," he winked jokingly. Ronnie exaggeratedly threw his almost empty drink to the floor, and pulled Ryan to his feet and then put his back to the table. Ryna playfully put a hand on Ronnie's shoulder and leaned back, propping himself with his elbow on the table. Ronnie went along with it, and picked one of Ryan's legs up and hitched ti out to the side, spreading them even more.

I scrambled around in my little clutch, and pulled my phone out.

"Say cheese!" I giggled. Ryna gave me a sensual-moaning-face, and Ronnie gave me a grin/smirk. Perfect payback for the toothbrush picture. 

I laughed my ass off, shoved my phone back into my clutch after uploading the picture to FaceBook, and then... I went to get another vodka.

It was, like, 3 in the morning by the time we stumbled drunkenly back into the bus. Ronnie and I fell, because we were trying to climb into the bus while simultaneously tongue-ing each other's tonsils. 

We clumsily clambered over each other to try to get to our feet- which is extremely hard when you're hammered as fuck and have on 5 inch heels- and ended up tripping everyone else. I decided to just crawl into the living area.

I only planned on getting up onto the couch and chilling, but my body had other plans. Maybe it was the exhaustion from staying up almost all night, or the mixture of Jaegermeister and Smirnoff, but I passed. The fuck. Out.

RONNIE'S POV

I was so fucking wasted. Although, not as shit faced as Adeline, who had promptly fallen asleep on the couch. I laughed to myself, and was bumped into by Ron and his girl. Ron had found a chick at the club, and she'd been more than willing to 'come home' with him. If you know what I mean. Heh. 

I remembered Adeline passed out on the couch, and didn't like the idea of them two fucking in the same area she was sleeping in, so I pulled Ron aside .

"Dude, I'll tell you now. You two can use my room; there's clean sheets in the closet and condoms in the nightstand. If my sheets aren't changed out by tomorrow, I'm taking a shit in your bunk," I slurred to him.

"Ronnie-Bear, what's going on?" his chick came over and clung to his arm, her fake lips pouting. Ronnie-Bear? Whatever.

"Thanks, bro! Come on, babe, let's go to... uh, my room," he pulled her off to my bedroom. Fucker better change those sheets. 

I laid down on the sectional, and relaxed completely before falling into a peaceful sleep.

I woke up with a pounding headache. Fucking hangovers... I sat up slowly and checked my phone. 8 am? Too fucking early! I got up and made some coffee, chugging it with several Advil.

Adeline was passed out cold still, and I felt like being nice. I dressed in pants, Vans, and a long sleeved shirt, and a jacket. I called a cab service, grabbed my phone and wallet, and headed out the door.

I was going to get everyone coffee and... some kind of food from Starbucks.

OK sort of another filler. Chapter 25 is where it REALLY gets drama-y :P

LOVE YOU GUYS 

pic of the ronnie/ryan payback picture to the side!!!