Chapter Ten.

ADELINE'S POV

"That was great, boys!" I hugged Ronnie. They'd just finished their 3PM show, and it was now time for ours. The girls and I bounded out onstage, and I struggled to concentrate. When Ronnie held my thighs earlier and I had leaned on his chest for support, there was a heat in his dark eyes... and I had felt a hard length on his hips.

I had wanted more of it... and now I couldn't get it off my mind. I'd wanted to kiss him... and I could feel the reluctance with which he'd set me back down. When he'd gotten up, I'd seen the bulge that I'd felt... and it made me smile to myself, wishing I could have... ugh, I don't know. CONCENTRATE!

"Hey, what's up, Albuquerque!" I laughed. The crowd cheered, and I grinned at our fans. "So, we hope you enjoy our show today! Our first song, is 'Burn'," I announced, and we started to perform the dancey song. We also did Infected, Undead, Till The Casket Drops, Tattoo, Redeemer, When It Rains, and Put The Gun Down

We exited the stage, and we headed back to the bus. I sighed, and kicked my shoes off (http://www.polyvore.com/adeline/set?id=132767945) as Alexx and Marissa leaned on me.

"That was pretty good," Alexx laughed.

"Definitely!" Marissa giggled. "I think our fans are really going to like us-"

"PARTY!" Ryan interrupted, yelling, as he boarded the bus with several bottles of alcohol. I scoffed, and turned to the stereo, puttig 'I'm What Dreams Are Made Of' by BOTDF on with my phone bluetooth.

"Party in the hou- bus!" Ronnie whooped, stripping his shirt and taking a swig of vodka and handing the bottle to me. I took it. Ronnie smiled, and encouraged me. I let a grin creep onto my face, and I took a drink as we began dancing together, with the guys.

"So can you do anything other than sing?" Ronnie asked. The music wasn't too loud, so he didn't have to yell. I scrunched my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"Like, can you rap?" he clarified. Someone turned the music down way low, so it was barely audible. The guys and girls all circled us, and I was extremely perplexed. 

"What's going on?" I demanded.

"Rap battle!" Jacky and Derek cheered. My eyebrows rose.

"Uh-what?"

"Unless you're scared..." Ronnie shrugged offhandedly. I narrowed my eyes.

"Have you not heard our song Swing Life Away?" I scoffed. Ronnie shook his head. 

"Nope."

"Right. Well, it was written for one of our YouTube fans who made it big after a life of hardships... and it's a rap song," I informed him.

"Well, then let's do it. Belt it out," he crossed his arms. I laughed in sarcasm, and shook my head.

"Nuh uh. You started this, you go first." His eyes widened, and he swallowed. Eventually he nodded.

"Ryan- gimme a beat," he said. Ryan promptly created a beat, and Ronnie nodded his head to it, getting it down. 

"In layman's terms, I am the best, you must agree. I got that white boy swagger rappin' right down to a T. I got my hand up on the throttle, holdin' up a broken bottle, ready to cut you up and gut you like  a fucking avocado! Desperado on the track, in fact if I am gone tomorrow, then my motto is no sorrow, no apologies just karma! Don't get it twisted and delete me off your friends list! Stayin busy tweeting hatred at me, all up in my business. I'm getting kicks outta this shit like it was my sneakers- and the game fears me like a motherfucking wifebeater!" he rapped. I had to admit- it was pretty catchy. Ronnie had a talent for it, for sure. "Now you, cupcake," he smirked. I returned it and uncrossed my arms, putting my hands on my hips.