Chapter Six.

ADELINE'S POV

I groaned, and rubbed my eyes. My phone was blaring 'Roger Rabbit' by Sleeping With Sirens- my alarm. I turned it off, sat up- and hit my head on the ceiling.

"Ow!" I cried, clutching my head and turning to the side... which meant I rolled right over the edge. I screamed, and fell on top of Ronnie, bringing us both to the ground.

"Oww..." I groaned. I rubbed my head, and stood up.

"Thanks a lot," Ronnie grumbled, standing and rubbing his back, grimacing. I smiled apologetically. 

"Sorry, Ronnie," I told him. He scoffed.

"Whatever. Watch what you're doing next time," he replied, stalking over to the kitchen. I narrowed my eyes. What the hell was his problem? I scoffed in annoyance.

"Don't pay any attention to him," Jacky told me. I looked over at him- he was sitting up in his bottom bunk, his legs over the edge.

"Why? He was a great guy yesterday- now he's a dick."

"Yeah, that's jsut how he is when he has to wake up early. He's... not a morning person," Jacky explained, shaking his head. I looked at my phone- it was 9:00 in the morning. 

"Well, I'm not exactly a morning person either, and I'm not an asshole," I muttered. Jacky laughed.

"Yeah, well... Ronnie's special," he nodded. I smiled, and went into Alexx's room. Ronnie had set my bags by the door- I changed into a gray fitted tank top, a pair of dark blue half calf capris, and my Converse. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=132767510)

Since both of the bathrooms were occupado, I went to the kitchen and poured myself a mug of coffee with some mocha creamer. I sipped on it and leaned against the counter, watching as Jacky and Ryan raided the pantry. 

"Fucking coffee tastes like shit," Ronnie grimaced from the other end of the kitchen area. I rolled my eyes.

"Tastes fine with some creamer," I shrugged, taking another sip. He chugged the rest of his down, rinsed out his cup, and went to his bedroom. I smirked, and finished my own coffee, rinsed it out, and went to see if one of the bathrooms were open. 

They were. I went in one, did my business, and started on my hair. I brushed it, straightened it, and trimmed the layers just a little. I put on my eyeliner in a winged design, and coated my lashes with mascara. 

Maybe, it's Maybelline. 

Satisfied, I went to the living room and got on FaceBook on my phone. 

Addy here! Live For Today at Warped in Carson City, NV! On in just a few hours, after Falling In Reverse! I posted. A lot of our YouTube fans blew it up with positive comments- many of them saying they'd be here. A lot of others commented they had bought our CD's and loved our music, and would be there as well. I grinned, and thought that by performing here at Warped, our fanbase would significantly increase. 

"Hey, Adeline!" Marissa sat next to me, and Alexx sat on my other side.

"Hey guys! You excited?" I hugged them.

"Definitely! But we need to figure out the setlist," Alexx said. Shit! Duh!

"Ok... well, what were you guys thinking?" I asked, grabbing a spare sheet of paper and a pen from Derek. 

"Well, I'd really like to do Devil Within," Marissa smiled. "I like that one." I wrote it down, and looked at Alexx.

"Definitely gotta do Bury Your Heart. I love the drums for it."