Chapter 21.

Ok soI'mdoingthus from my phone, so if there's ANY typos or anything, PLEASE let me know so I can go in and fix them. Thank you for reading, and don't forget to smile!!!

Also, when i DO update from my computer, i will go back and put a picture in for thischapter :P

ADELINE'S POV

"Thank you so much, Doctor Haynes," I thanked the doctor as she handed me a folder with my discharge papers. It's been a week and a half since 'the incident'.

"You're very welcome, Miss Rayne," she smiled warmly, and left.

"Here," Ronnie handed me the neatly folded clothes he'd retrieved from the bus as soon as we heard I would be released. I grinned at him, and went to the bathroom to change. I untied the hospital gown and let it fall to the floor. I pulled on the black lace bra and thong- real smooth, Ronnie!- and then slipped the peach colored, knee length, soft sundress over my head and slid my feet into the black moccassins, the white fur inside soothing my feet. ( http://www.polyvore.com/adeline_13/set?id=134340838)

I threw my hair into a messy bun, and stepped out, feeling immensely better now that I was in my own clothes.

"Ready?" He asked, holding the gray hospital tub that contained my antibiotics, pain medicine, my ointment, my papers, a pair of socks, and a giant water mug. If you've been in the hospital before, you know what I'm talking about.

"Definitely," I nodded. We made our way out, and I sighed in content. The incision wasn't so bad anymore- it wasn't all the way healed yet, but it was healed enough that the staples had been removed yeaterday. Talk about a weird ass feeling.

We passed the front desk, and out the door. Ah, fresh air!! Ronnie had driven Josh's car here, so we located it and filed in, and I got out my phone.

Adeline Rayne updated her status: Out of the hospital and ready for the stage!! -11:42 a.m

          Andy Biersack commented: Thank God! We've missed you!! -11:43 a.m

          Ashley Purdy Boy commented: Seriously! Welcome back!! -11:44 a.m

          Adeline Rayne commented: I'm excited, too! See you guys in Cincinnati! ! -11:45 a.m

"I can't wait to perform again!" I grinned at Ronnie. He reached over and threaded his fingers between mine.

"Me, neither," he  smirked. We drove all the way to the previous venue, where the tour bus was still parked. We got out of the car and loaded onto the giant bus.

"SURPRISE!!! WELCOME HOME!" everyone screamed. I gasped, and my eyes filled with tears. I covered my face with my hands as I sobbed in joy.

"Aww, babe don't cry," Ronnie kissed the side of my head.

"Yeah, don't cry! Be happy!" Ryan laughed, holding Alexx close to his body.

"I am happy!" I cried. "I love you guys so much!" I wiped most of the tears away.

"Come on- cake!" Ryan the manager called, gesturing to an all-chocolate cake on the table. Chocolate cake. Chocolate icing. Chocolate filking.

Holy diabetes, Batman!! I grabbed a paper plate and went to cut out a piece.

"NO!!!" Jacky yelled, making me freeze.

"You have to blow out the candles and make a wish first," Marissa laughed. I looked back at the cake.

"Uh... what candles?" I giggled.

"Oh! Right... here- hold on..." Derek stuck a few candles in the cake and Ron lit them. I smirked at them all.

"Go on! Before the wax ruins the cake!" Josh laughed. I thought for a few seconds for my wish, and then blew every candle out.

"Yay! Cake time!" Jacky cheered. I scoffed playfully, and cut a slice of cake. Mmmm.... if you couldn't tell by nkw, my favorite flavor is chocolate.

We ate, we laughed, we - Ronnie and I- kissed, we talked. Finally, around 2 in the afternoon, it was time to leave. We bid Josh and Ryan goodbye, and the bus lurched forward, beginning the 13 hour drive to Cincinnati. 

RONNIE'S POV

God my fuxking stomach was full. And my damn teeth hurt! All that chocolate... it was delicious as hell, but I had an urge to scrub the shit out of my teeth. 

So I did. I brushed them at least 3 times, and finally, my teeth tasted like Fresh Mint.

"You had the right idea, Adeline smiled as she entered the bathroom, grabbing her toothbrush and her spearmint toothpaste. I stood behind her as she brushed her teeth, putting my lips to her neck, my hands on her hips, and grinding my crotch into her ass. She gasped, and I saw her eyes close in the mirror. I smirked, and bit down lightly along her neck.

"Ronnie..." she gasped. I chuckled lowly in her ear, and nibbled on her earlobe. She bent slightly and spit out her toothpaste, rinsed out her mouth and her toothbrush, and turned to face me. I smiled innocently.

"You're bad," she laughed, pecking me on the cheek and leaving the bathroom. I took care of my hard on real quick, and went to find her. She was on the couch, playing her 3DS. 

I plopped down next to her, and watched as she journeyed through Victory Road.

I was awoken from an unexpected nap by Adeline jumping up and running off, causing me to fall to the fucking floor. I got up and followed her to our room, where she was rummaging around in the hospital tub.

"Adeline what's wrong?" I asked her. She groaned and clutched her abdomen.

"P-Pain. .. medicine..." she whimpered. I helped her find it, and she took some. She relaxed soon aftereards, and we laid in bed together. She snuggled into my arms, and sighed.

"Adeline?"

"Hmm?"

"What'd you wish for?" I asked curiously. She hesitated.

"I wished... I wished that I'd have you forever," she whispered. Oh... damn. God I loved the shit out of her.

"I'd have wished for the same thing."

WOW ok I know this chapter kinda sucked, but I was sort of a filler chapter. The next few will be better. I hooe. Maybe. Eh. Haha idk if ill update the next one on my phone cause my hands hurt a little XD

So anyways yepdon't forget to smile!!! FEED BACK <3

Pic of Adeline to the side :P