Chapter 13.

ADELINE'S POV

As I slipped the chocolate chip pancakes onto the paper plate in front of Ronnie, the bus started advancing forward. I stumbled, and the pancake flew into Ronnie's face- thankfully, I hadn't added the syrup yet. 

I sheepishly peeled it from his scrunched up face, and set it on the plate.

"Eh heh, sorry," I smiled bashfully, and went to take a seat on the back sectional. "So where are we headed off to now?" I asked curiously, trying to take my mind off of those two guys who had posted on Ronnie's wall. I'd never seen Ronnie so hurt... I couldn't stand it. 

"We're off to Raleigh, North Carolina!" Ryan spoke up from the couch he and Alexx were sharing- cozily. Was there something going on with them, too?

"We should get there around 9 or 9:30 tonight," Derek added. "It's only a 6 hour drive."

"Sweet," I smiled. I flipped through the channels aimlessly, when I caught sight of the Xbox games. Hmm... I wandered over to the shelf, and browsed the titles. Call of Duty. Dead Rising. Forza... blah blah blah...

"DIABLO 3!" I screeched. I yanked the case off the shelf and popped the disc in, grabbing a controller and plopping down in front of the TV.

I created a profile, and quickly began playing. I fucking loved this game. 

"What character are you going to be?"  Derek sat next to me, watching. I debated over the choices.

"Mmm, I don't know," I replied truthfully. "I've played a lot, and back home, I've got a level 57 Demon Hunter, a level 31 Monk, a level 45 Wizard, and a level 38 Witch Doctor," I explained. "And they're all awesome."

"You have a Barbarian?" he asked. I gave him a disgusted look.

"Fuck. No. Barbarians are too slow, in my opinion," I answered. "I'm debating between a Witch Doctor.. or a Demon Hunter..." I deliberated momentarily, and decided on the Demon Hunter.

"What are you gonna name it?" Derek wondered. I thought about it a moment.

"Lucille," I answered quietly. 

"Lucille?" Ron questioned. "Where did that name come from?"

"It's my mom's," I replied, and started the game.

RONNIE'S POV

By the time the bus pulled to a stop, Adeline was already on Act 2, doing some Betrayer of the Horadrim quest. She was in... The Forgotten Ruins? Looking for some Zoltun dude's head. 

I spent most of the day napping, and watching random TV shows on Netflix. You know, Vampire Diaries wasn't that bad. I would never admit it out loud, but I actually kinda liked it. 

I watched as Adeline journeyed through some oasis, and felt myself grow tired again. I stood up, feeling and hearing my joints crack.

"Night, bitches," I flashed the peace sign at them all, and entered my bedroom. 

I heard a 'pop' and I filled with dread. I had a FaceBook notification. I reluctantly unlocked my phone and tapped the notification, opening the FaceBook app. 

Xavier Smith posted on your wall: Hey, Homie! Enjoyin Raleigh? -9:23 p.m

Xavier Smith posted on your wall: Yeh, yo Warp Tour schedule's public, bro. We know where you are, and when you get there! -9:24 p.m

Jose Pueblo posted on your wall: Aye, ese, we gon' see you real soon, ya feel me? -9:25 p.m 

I rolled my eyes, and felt myself get angry.

Ronnie Radke updated his status- Man, don't you hate when pussy ass bitches post some pansy ass threats on your wall? So lame. -9:25 p.m

       Xavier Smith commented: You'll see, homie. You'll see. -9:26 p.m

    Jose Pueblo commented: We gotchu. We gon' show you what happens when we make threats. You gon' see. -9:27 p.m

     Ronnie Radke commented: Sure, sure. Blah, blah, blah. Just shut the fuck up and go jack each other off. -9:28 p.m

       Xavier Smith  commented: You gon' die, bro. We gon' put you down. -9:29 p.m

       Jose Pueblo commented: You betta watch yo back. -9:29 p.m 

I scoffed and set my phone on my nightstand. Fucking really. Bullshit haters... damn. Nothing like being told you need to die to make you tired of everything. I laid my head on my pillow and sighed aggravatedly. 

What on Earth would I do if our fans started to agree with them? What if our fans started hating us, too? I started to panic- our fans were everything to us. They made us... what would we do?!

Adeline's voice floated through my mind from earlier... You're amazing, Ronnie. Your music is amazing, your band is amazing- don't let them get you down. I started to smile, and the panic dissipated. Adeline.... oh, God, she really was great. It was hard to find someone like her nowadays.

hated when girls threw themselves at me, just because I was famous. It kinda irritated me. They didn't even fucking know me, and they were willing to let me stick my dick in them, just because I was famous and hot. 

But Adeline... she was so different. She had respect for herself, and everyone around her. I could tell she was a huge fan, because sometimes I'd catch her trying to hold in a 'fangirl' or whatever moment.

She didn't do anything about it, though, which was so fucking refreshing. It made me respect the shit out of her- that, and the fact that she treated everybody else the way she would want to be treated. She was an amazing person. 

She was just all around fucking awesome. Speak of the devil, she strolled into the room, shuffling her feet in tiredness. She groaned as she slid underneath the covers in her PJ's, and I turned to face her.

"Good night, Adeline," I told her softly. Her eyes opened and looked at me, her golden orbs burning into mine. She smiled sweetly.

"Goodnight, Ronnie," she replied with a grin. My breath caught, and as her eyes closed and she began softly snoring, I made a completely surprising revelation about myself that I never thought would happen.

I was fucking falling for her.

Okie dokie sorry it took so long again, but heres chapter 13 :) chapter 14 is coming in just a minute :P LOVE YOU GUYS

ALSO I'm cowriting a story with Silent_Sadness, called Love Isn't Fair. You should check it out :)) pic of Diablo to the side <3