Chapter 25.

ADELINE'S POV

"Ughhn.. fuck..." I groaned, opening my eyes reluctantly. My head was killing me, and I was still tired... was this a hangover? It fucking sucked... I got out my phone- ugh! It was only 8:15? Damn. I looked around- I was alone in the living room. After I took the picture of Ronnie and Ryan, everything else is a vague, distant blur. I didn't remember shit

I stood up and stretched. I grabbed some clothes from my bag in Alexx's room- I should really move it to Ronnie's, but I didn't want to risk waking up. I assumed he was fast asleep... like I wish I was. I changed in the bathroom into a pair of black 'Dance' sweatpants, an 'I <3 Ronnie Radke' black tank top, a black Falling In Reverse hoodie that had a blue tongue sticking out from between two hot pink drippy lips, and a pair of Converse, as well as a pair of gauges that matched the hoodie- black background, blue tongue, hot pink lips. (http://www.polyvore.com/day_after_club/set?id=134704158)

I brushed my hair and left it in it's natural, fairly curly state. You know how if you leave your hair in a bun for a while and when you let it down, it has those little wavy kinks in it? Well that's how my natural hair is. 

I trudged to the kitchen and poured myself a cup of coffee, and found some Tylenol. I leaned against the wall and drank the coffee. Mmm... so good. Love caffeine. I got through two cups, and had to take my hoodie off because I was heating up. 

I was about to make a third when a half naked woman came strutting out of Ronnie's bedroom. My breath caught and my heart stopped. There was no doubt what she'd been doing last night. 

Her short, blonde hair was tousled and tangled. Her green eyes were dark and low-lidded. Her cheeks were flushed. She wore only a large t-shirt and a pair of... barely-there underwear. 

And, again, she came out of Ronnie's room. My Ronnie. 

"Uh, ahem, hi," I smiled as she poured herself some coffee. She grinned back. 

"Hi! I'm Lisa," she held her hand out and I shook it. At least she was nice- even though my body was flooding with apprehension.

"So, uh, who- who'd you come home with last night?" I asked casually, though my heart hammered in my chest as I sipped my mocha-creamered coffee. 

"Oh, I came home with Ronnie-Bear," she cooed, gazing over at Ronnie's bedroom door. Ronnie-Bear?

"O-Oh. I take it you two were up all night in his room?"

"You have no idea! I'm actually pretty damn sore," she whispered. My jaw dropped. How could he? My heart broke into millions of shards. "Well, see you later! I'm gonna go try to get in round..."-she counted on her fingers- ".... 11," she finally said before slinking off. I felt my soul crumble and I couldn't catch my breath. How... how could he? I thought he loved me!

"I gotta... I gotta take a walk..clear my head," I muttered to myself. I went out the door, leaving my phone on the counter. I did not want to talk to anybody. I strode out into the snowy forest, gazing out at the falling white snowflakes. Everything was covered in it- the bare branches of the trees. The trunks of them were covered in the white, only occasional spots of the brown bark showing through. My feet sunk a couple inches above ankle deep into the snow. 

My thoughts spiraled, and I found myself on the verge of tears. I couldn't believe Ronnie would do that... I thought he was completely different. As my heart shattered and my world collapsed, I started to realize just how cold it was. The snow as falling fast and fairly thick.. and I'd forgotten my hoodie. A pair of sweatpants and a tank top would not be enough for out here. I turned around to head back to the bus to grab my hoodie real quick, and felt my heart drop into my stomach. My tracks had been completely covered by the quickly falling snow... and the bus was nowhere in sight.