Epilogue.

ADELINE'S POV

The cameras flashed brightly as they snapped photos of Ronnie and me for AP magazine. It's been a year since Live For Today's first tour, and this was the 4th photo shoot I've been in- but the first without my girls.

I was dressed in a dark-ish purple, knee-length, slightly ruffly dress with lace over the bodice and lace straps, a pair of purple and neon green Zombie print, 4 or 5 inch heels, and black & silver bangle bracelets. My eyes were done up in black eyeshadow and fake lashes. (http://www.polyvore.com/epilogue_photo_shoot/set?id=135560085) 

Every pose we've done together had one common element- my left hand was front and center, displaying my giant ring.

"Good! Now I want you like this... you do this.. there we go..." the photographer rearranged us. Ronnie had on a pair of black skinny jeans, no shirt, and his black FIR denim sleeveless jacket.

We'd been rearranged so that Ronnie was leaning slightly over me, my chest was slightly arched up into him, and his hand was on my bare thigh, while my arms rested on his.

"Very good, very good! We will contact you with the finished results!" The photographer clapped. Ronnie and I smiled, and walked off.

"I still don't think you should have spent so much on the ring," I said, inspecting my diamond ring. It was oval shaped, and large, and shiny, and really diamondy, with a thin band- which was also encrusted with diamonds, It was so beautiful.. and very expensive.

"Adeline, come on. I'm a famous rock star. It was like nothing," he shrugged, squeezing my hand as we exited the building and went to his car.

"Ronnie Radke! $195,000 is NOT nothing!" I scolded.

"To me, it kind of is. And even if it wasn't, even if it was my life savings, it would have been worth it. I'd spend $195 million if I had to, to spend forever with you," he smiled lovingly at me.

"Watch out, Radke.. your soft side is showing," I teased.

"Only for you, baby. Only for you."

OMG THE FUCKING END

Yep that's right. It's over. It's complete. Fin. Finale. Finished. Finis. DONEEEEE

LOL So what do you think??? Feedback lovelies!! Can't wait to start writing my next story. I've already got so much in mind for it. 

So far, my idea is about a sort of Vampire University kinda thing, but a lot cooler than that sounds. Anyways so yeah. I've got lots in mind for it. 

SO STAY TUNED <3 I don't know when I'll upload the first chapter... mainly because I haven't started writing it yet... BUT YEAH

I LOVE YOU GUYS

Also, pic of the future Adeline wedding dress to the right! :P