Chapter Eleven.

OK So I tried to make a collage on Polyvore of Marissa, Alexx, and their manager Ryan, and then paste the link in the photo attachment thingie to the side, BUT it didn't work because it isn't technically a frickin JPG. Ugh. SO Here's the link: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=133082033

I'm actuallly really proud of my work. I think it looks great. ANYWAYS here's chapter eleven! I love you guys! ENJOY!! <3

ADELINE'S POV

"Ughhnn," I groaned, rolling over in bed. Bed? Bed! I shot up, and remembered the events from last night. Drinking... dancing... beating Ronnie in the rap battle.. confiding in Ronnie... almost kissing him.

I looked over to my side. Ronnie was on his stomach- shirtless- and cuddled up into a pillow. He looked so adorable like that... I wanted to put my face right next to his and go back to sleep... but I couldn't. I had to get up- it was already 10:00 am. 

I stood quietly and left. I quickly made a big cup of coffee, and set it on Ronnie's nightstand. Then I went and made my own. I sipped on it on the couch as everyone started slowly waking up. 

Alexx plopped next to me, and leaned her head on my shoulder as the guys filed in. 

"Someone looks cozy," she giggled quietly, gesturing to Mariss and Jacky, who were walking closely together. My eyebrows shot up, and I smiled. 

"Ooh, la, la," I nudged Alexx, and we laughed. We all sat around like a bunch of potatoes, watching some show about sharks on Discovery. 

I watched as Marissa snickered at something Jacky said, and grinned. She was so happy... and I was ecstatic for her.

"So where are we now?" I asked no one in particular, sipping my coffee. 

"We go there, in Dallas, around 5 am. We play at 5, and you girls play at 5:30," Ryan  ended up answering. I nodded, and leaned my head back.

I got my phone out and texted Dad, telling him how everything's going. 

Man, I missed my dad. I wondered how he was coping without me... probably living off of TV dinners and poptarts. My dad was... not a great cook. Let's leave it at that.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, and looked up- Ronnie stood there, fully dressed. 

"Get dressed- I'm taking you to lunch," he  told me briskly, and took his empty cup to the sink. I looked at Alexx confusedly, and she just shrugged.

I got up and grabbed some of my stuff from Alexx's room, and went to the bathroom. I did my business, and got dressed in a navy blue tank top with a white silhouette of a lighthouse, a white, thin cardigan, and- considering the infamous Texas heat- a white denim skirt. I changed up my shoes a little, and slipped on a pair of ankle, chained, combat boots. Cute. (http://www.polyvore.com/adeline/set?id=132789455) 

I brushed and straightened my hair, brushed my teeth, and applied eyeliner in a winged design. I also changed out my gauges and put in a pair of blue/green/gold iridescent leaf design ones, and slipped a white owl pendant necklace over my head. 

Definitely hot.  I stepped out, and Ronnie's eyes widened as he saw me. I twirled around in a circle.

"Do I look good?" I grinned. He nodded, smiling, and handed me my phone from the couch. I pu tit in my back pocket, and we headed out. 

"Be back by 4!" Derek yelled. We agreed, and shut the door. 

"So, where are we going?" I inquired curiously. Ronnie smirked at me, and I narrowed my eyes.