Chapter Twelve.

Hi! I'm so sorry it's been so long!! UGHHH!! I feel terrible. I hate not updating. BUT I have been writing, so it's not like I've abandoned it completely! :P I hope you guys like it!! Enjoy, and don't forget to feedback, and to definitely not forget to smile!

ALSO if any of you are fans of Leda MonsterBunny's YouTube channel, HaiLedaBear, then you're just as sad as I am. :'( I can't believe she deleted it all! But it's her life, and she needs to do what she wants to be as happy as she can be. I miss her bunches, but I hope she finds what she's looking for!! <3

ADELINE'S POV

"... Whenever youu rememberrr," my mother sang to me. 

"That was beautiful, mom," I grinned. We were in the same white landscape, and she'd appeared to me once again... this time, with a song for me. 

"I'm glad you like it. It's how I feel, sweetheart. This song is a message from me to you. I want you to be happy when you think of me... not sad," she caressed my arm. I smiled at her.

"Do you mind if I sing it at our shows?" I asked. She beamed at me, flashing her perfect teeth.

"Oh, of course not, baby! I would love that!" she hugged me. I squeezed her close, and she even smelled the same... like white gardenia. 

"You'll be watching, right?"

"Of course I will, sweetheart. For now, though, I have to go. I love you Adeline," she whispered. I sighed, and held tighter.

"Just a little longer... please, mama, just a little longer..." I begged.

"I'm sorry, baby. I love you..." she faded away completely, and I yelled out for her. The white landscape swirled into complete blackness, and I panicked. 

"Mom! Don't.. don't leave me!" I cried into the darkness. "Come back, mama! Come back!" I sobbed. 

"Adeline! Adeline, wake up! Adeline!" a male voice echoed loudly throughout the blackness. What? No! I can't wake up! I need to see my mama! I need to find her! 

"Mama!" I cried out once again. Suddenly, the ground began to shake. I trembled violently, and looked around, seeing nothing.

"Gah!" I awoke, being shaken by Ronnie. I lay there, gazing into his face, gasping for breath. 

"Adeline... are you ok?" he asked concernedly, pushing my hair from my face. I nodded slowly.

"Yeah...: I murmured, tears streaking my cheeks, leaving dry trails. I gazed into his deep eyes, and relaxed. My eyes trailed down to his full, parted lips, and the small black patch of hair underneath them. I swallowed, and licked my lips, imagining what it would taste like to kiss him... suddenly, my mom's song came flooding through my mind, and I gasped, sitting straight up.

"The song!" I whipped the covers off my bare legs, and raced to Alexx's room. I pulled out our songbooks, and grabbed Marissa's virtual keyboard. Ronnie followed me into the living area, where I hurriedly scribbled down the lyrics. Using the melody of the words, I started to form a piano part to complement it.

"Adeline... it's one in the morning. Come back to bed," Ronnie groaned groggily. I shook my head.

"No... I have to get this done. I have to..." I muttered, already absolutely consumed in the music. 

"Okaaay, well, don't stress yourself too bad," he told me, then his bedroom door shut. Once I finished the piano part- a good hour and a half later- I started on the drumbeat.