Chapter Seven.

ADELINE'S POV

"My feet huuuuuurt," I mock whined in a nasally voice. They did hurt, though. 

"We're almost there, it's just around the corner- see? You can see the sign from here," Jacky replied. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I doooon't caaaarreee!" I whined again. "Ronnie!" I called as he got ahead of me.

"Yeah?" he turned his head, smirking. I ran straight at him- and lunged at his back.

"WHOA!" he yelled, clumsily catching me. I fastened my arms around his neck, and wrapped my long legs around his waist, feeling the firmness of his abs through his black v-neck with my calves. 

"Yah! Yah! Onwards!" I bounced on his back. 

"You're so strange," he scoffed, shaking his head. He began walking, though, and we soon arrived. I slid off Ronnie's back and landed lightly on my feet.

"Thanks for the ride, Radke," I laughed, smacking his ass and catching up to my girls. 

"Hi! Party of how many?" the hostess asked us.

"Uh.... eight," Jacky replied.

"Booth or table?"

"Booth, please," Ryan requested.  She wrote it down, grabbed eight menus, and led us to a sectional booth. We slid in- Alexx, Marissa, Ronnie, and me across from Ryan, Jacky, Derek and Ron. 

I unfolded the yellow cloth napkin, and laid it on my lap- something I did everytime I ate out. Ever. 

"Hey there, guys! My name is Laila, and I'm your server for this evening. Can I start you off with some drinks?" A blonde waitress asked, her notepad and pen at the ready. We all ordered- me, a Dr. Pepper, of course- and she bounced off, twitching her butt. 

"Man, the food smells good," Derek inhaled. 

"Trust me, it's great," I told him.

"Hi there, is this your first time at Lupe?" The hostess came and asked. 

"Theirs, yep," I replied. 

"Alright, then I'll be right back," she walked away. 

"Get ready for this," I told the guys. They all looked at me, confused. I shrugged. "You'll see."

A few minutes later, the waitress and hostess returned.

"Here you go..." Laila dispersed the drinks. "Ready to order?" she asked.

"Not just yet, thank you," Ron smiled. She returned it, and walked off. 

"Since you all are new here to Lupe, I've brought out our mini-fajita samples," she held out a platter of itty bitty tortillas with tiny strips of fajita beef in them. They guys all took one each, and devoured them, moaning in bliss. 

"Good, huh?" I smirked. They all nodded.

"I think... we're ready to order," Jacky murmured around his bite. 

"Alright, I'll go get your waitress," she smiled and left. 

"That was fucking delicious," Ryan laughed. 

"Hey, I hear you're all ready to order?" Laila came over. They all ordered different variations of the beef fajitas, and I got the poblano chicken- a giant poblano pepper stuffed with grilled chicken breast and melted parmesan cheese. The best ... god it was delicious. 

"So where are we headed tonight?" Marissa asked.

"We leave at 9 tonight, and we're going to Denver, Colorado," Ryan answered immediately. Ronnie and I shared a knowing look, with raised brows and smirks.