1: The first time meeting since 13 years old

*flashback*

It is a warm morning at high school and Kara was the new girl at school alone with no friends. Barry noticed that she was sitting alone at a table and went over to her and introduced himself to her.

"Hi, my name is Barry Allen" he said as he approached her.
"Hi, my name is Kara Danvers" Kara replied.

After getting to know about each other and Barry leaving to get something from the canteen for the both of them, then a bully called Tony Woodward came over and started being a jerk to Kara.

"Well well well if it isn't the new girl, what an idiotic kid" Tony said as he went to punch her in the face.

As Kara got punched repeatedly by Tony, Barry noticed that she was on the floor, her face covered in blood and almost unconscious so he left the canteen line.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER TONY YOU JERK!" Barry yelled as he blocked a punch that was going to end Kara's life.
"Fine Allen, but next time I'll beat you and her up" Tony replied as he and his gang of idiots left.

Barry attended Kara's side and took her to the nurses office and never left her side until her adoptive mother Eliza came and told him to leave.

Later that night Kara was asleep and had a nightmare. And screamed as she shot up in her bed.

"What's up Kara?" Eliza asked as she came into the room.
"I had a nightmare" Kara replied as there was a knock on the Danvers door.

When Eliza got to the door she opened and saw the one and only Barry Allen standing outside.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Eliza asked Barry in a pissed off voice.
"I was wanting to see if Kara is ok" Barry simply replied.
"Who are you? How do you know Kara? Eliza asked.
"Well my name is Barry Allen and I know Kara because I saw her by herself today at lunch and I decided to go and become her friend" Barry replied as Kara came up behind Eliza.
"Well Barry, get lost" Eliza said.
"MOM!" Kara yelled as she came running to the door.
"What is it dear?" Eliza asked Kara.
"He is the kid that blocked the last punch that could've ended my live from the guy that repeatedly punched me, he is also the kid that came to me and became friends with me and he also stood up for me" Kara replied.
"Oh sorry about that Barry" Eliza said as she noticed Joe's car.
"Did I forget to mention my adoptive dad is a cop?" Barry asked.
"No you didn't" Eliza replied and left the two.

The next day Barry and Kara were sitting at the table Kara deep in thoughts about Barry and Barry deep of thoughts about Kara.

"Barry, I...I...I" Kara said as She froze half way through the sentence.
"You what Kara? Barry asked as he snapped her back to reality.
"I love you so much Barry" Kara said nervously.
"I love you too Kara, I was going to tell you but I was scared you didn't love me" Barry replied as he hugged her.

Later that day, Barry and Kara went to the local library to chill. Until they saw Tony, Tony dragged Barry and Kara to the bathroom and locking the door. He went to punch Kara but Barry stopped the punches and punched Tony in the stomach really hard and Kara kicked him really hard in the shin causing Tony The Jerk Woodward to fall on the floor. Tony started to punch them and left.
"Looks like you were born to take a beating you two!" Tony said as he left.

The next day Barry and Kara got called to the principals office and got asked what happened and Barry pulled out his phone and played the whole recording of the past two days.

Tony Woodward, would you come to the principals office was announced over the microphone.

"You asked for me Sir" Tony said as he noticed Kara and Barry in the office.
"Tony Woodward, after hearing what you did to Kara and Barry for the past two days, you are going to be suspended for the next two weeks" the principal replied.
"What, they made that up, you should suspend them" Tony said very angry as Barry hit play recording on his phone.
"You're lucky I'm not calling the cops, oh wait Barry already did" the principal replied as Joe walked into the office.

About 6 years later someone made Kara and Kara's forget who Barry and his family were and the same thing happened to Barry and his family to forget who Kara and her family were.

*end of flashback (in the present)*

One night Barry got asked if he would like to go have a drink with Joe and Iris and he replied yes.

When they arrived at the bar, they sat at a table and Barry noticed a beautiful looking woman in a blue dress on the brown stage singing Stars by Skillet.

You spoke a word and life began
Told oceans where to start and where to end
You set in motion time and space
But still You come and You call to me by name
But still You come and You call to me by nameIf You can hold the stars in place

You can hold my heart the same
Whenever I fall away
Whenever I start to break
So here I am, lifting up my heart
To the one who holds the stars

The deepest depths, the darkest nights
Can't separate, can't keep me from Your sight
I get so lost, forget my way
But still You love and You don't forget my name

If You can hold the stars in place
You can hold my heart the same
Whenever I fall away
Whenever I start to break
So here I am, lifting up my heartIf You can calm the raging sea
You can calm the storm in me
You're never too far away
You never show up too late
So here I am, lifting up my heart
To the one who holds the stars

Your love has called my name
What do I have to fear?
Your love has called my name
What do I have to fear?

If You can hold the stars in place
You can hold my heart the same
Whenever I fall away
Whenever I start to break
So here I am, lifting up my heart (lifting up my heart)If You can calm the raging sea
You can calm the storm in me
You're never too far away
You never show up too late
So here I am, lifting up my heart
To the one who holds the stars
You're the one who holds the stars

After the song, Iris and Joe left and took the car that is when Barry remembered that he had his car there with him. Barry also noticed that the beautiful looking woman that sang Stars was all alone at a table looking sad so he went to introduce himself.

"Hi anyone sitting here?" Barry asked.
"No, have a seat" Kara replied.
"You have a beautiful voice" Barry said.
"Thank you, what is your name?" Kara asked.
"My name is Barry Allen, what about you?"" he simply asked back.
"My name is Kara Danvers" Kara replied.
"What do you do for a job?" Barry asked.
"Nothing, what about you?" Kara asked back.
"I'm a CSI for CCPD" Barry replied.

Kara told Barry that her cousin was Clark Kent.

After getting to know each other for about a half an hour Barry's phone buzzed. He got a text saying that he was need at a crime scene.

"Sorry, I gotta go because I'm needed at a crime scene"Barry said as he got up.
"Wait Barry, here is my number, call me if you want to catch up someday" Kara said as she gave him her number.
"Thanks, and here is my number" Barry replied as he walked away.