6: Regaining the lost memories from the past of each other

The next morning after waking up, Barry had already made breakfast for them.

"Hey babe, what school did you go to?" Barry asked.
"I went to Central City High school, what about you babe?" Kara asked back.
"I also went to Central City High school" Barry replied.
"Well when I first started there, this kid called Tony Woodward was punching me repeatedly" Kara said as she started to tear up remembering that.
"I remember that jerk and...I stopped him punching someone to death cause the girl was one punch away from death" Barry replied.
"Babe, that was me who you saved" Kara said as she hugged him.
"And you were the new girl that I saved from the jerk and his gang from killing you" Barry replied as he hugged Kara back and gave Kara a kiss on the lips.
"After a year I went to McKinley high as Marley Rose" Kara said.
"Same, I went to Dalton academy as Sebastian Smyth" Barry replied.
"We were in different Glee clubs" they said at the same time.
"Then I went back to CCHS (Central City High School)" Barry said.
"Same here" Kara replied.
Later that day after remembering the past, the couple decided to go tell Alex, Joe, Iris and Eliza. When they told them, the look on the adoptive parents faces were like they just had their mind blown.